Chloe Moore Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Justine
04/02/2016

My fiance and I were actually ready to book a different photographer, but then we met Chloe and we knew immediately that SHE was the only person we wanted to work with from that day forward! The same day we met her, we turned down our other photographer's offer to bring Chloe into our wedding planning.

Chloe's easy going nature and exuberance for life made our engagement shoot so much fun! As energetic and passionate as she is, she is a professional artist in every sense of the word. When my fiance and I got our engagement photos back, all I could do was squeal in delight at how beautiful the shots were and how she was able to capture the fun and love between my fiance and I. I can't wait to have Chloe with us to capture our wedding day...and any of our future babies' first photos ;)

Services Used: Photography