China Grill

Flexibility
Profile Picture
TeamRoberts2011
2+ years ago

I held my wedding reception at the China Grill Las Vegas on 6/8...and it was fantastic! The food was wonderful and the waitstaff was very professional. The whole affair was very elegant and all of my guests were impressed. I booked through Group Dining at Mandalay Bay so i had very little interaction with the management team at China Grill - that was actually my only complaint - no one from management acknowledged our party. But otherwise the night was PERFECTION! I had 25 guests and huge flower arrangments...the food was great and the staff served us...they manged to create seperate dishes for my guests w/particular needs/allergies. Our signature drink was Sake Sanghria and our glasses stayed full!

During the planning stage they present you with several options but anything can be customized. Maybe not the price point that everyone can afford - but I loved it and thought it was well worth every dime! :-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South , Las Vegas, NV 89119
                  The highly acclaimed China Grill, with restaurants in New York City, Miami Beach, Mexico City and Ft. Lauderdale adds its world cuisine to Mandalay Bay. While Asian Flavors and techniques are an influence, virtually every dish is prepared on grills or in woks from ingredients gathered from around the globe.
Portions are ... read more
Portions are generous, artfully and dramatically presented, and meant to be shared family style.
Voted one of "New Yorkers' Favorite Restaurants" by the Zagat Survey and recently receiving an "Exceptional" rating from the Miami Herald, China Grill Magic.  +/- read less
PROS I KNOW (143) View All 143 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)