Plainfield, IL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Megan and Corlis are a joy to work with. We met them when they did our Surprise Proposal pictures two years ago and they did a fantastic job! They are both wonderful to work with and you definitely form a relationship with them over the span of planning your wedding.

Megan and Corlis were very prompt in their communication and very attentive to our needs. We never had to question what the photographer's were doing, as they made it very clear and very easy. They took some of the stress of planning our wedding right out of our hands! They truly care about their couples and they go above and beyond to make sure you have the pictures you want. In a unique and very special service, Megan and Corlis drove two hours out of their way to photograph my husband and I completing our vows a month ahead of schedule as my mother was quickly losing her battle with lung cancer. They did not charge us extra for this service and the pictures were truly beautiful. These are the last pictures I have of my mother and there aren't enough words to express how incredibly grateful I am to both Megan and Corlis for making the unexpected trip to be there.

The wedding day itself was perfect and Megan and Corlis were so easy to work with. They captured so many amazing moments and the photo booth was a huge success. If you are looking for a photographer that will get to know you on a personal level, who will respect you and give you some of the most beautiful pictures you will ever own - book Gray Wedding Photography.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Plainfield, IL 60544
BLOG

Chicago Wedding Photographers

We are a Chicago-based husband and wife wedding photography team. Not only do we love people, but we are truly passionate about marriage.

While we work hard to provide you pictures that you will not just like, but love - we also aim to give couples the opportunity to walk away from their weddings with more than just great ph otos.

Our brides and grooms want lasting memories and to look back and know they worked with a professional who helped them make those happen. We do just that.

We are committed to embracing the gift that we've been giving by serving Chicago couples and couples all over the world. We hope that you'll allow us to do that for you!

Details