Chic Salon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My mother, matron of honor, and I got our hair and makeup done at Chic Salon. I got Jerry, the so-called bridal guru... and for good reason. The man does AMAZING work. I have very curly, frizzy, unruly hair, but he transformed it into something wavy and flirty, reminiscent of an old Hollywood bombshell. The makeup was perfect as well. By the time he was done with me, I have never looked so gorgeous! When booking his services I balked at the prices, but you definitely get what you pay for with Jerry.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2155 West State Rte 89A, Suite 101, Sedona, AZ 86336

Voted Best in Sedona , Chic Salon is well equipped to turn your dreams into reality on your special day. Let our bridal team transform you into the gorgeous bride you've always wanted to be. Conveniently located in the heart of Sedona for 30 years, Chic Salon takes pride in being a part of your big day by providing top quality hair, makeup and nail services for you and your party.

+/- read less