Chic Event Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Chic for all our rentals for our wedding in Carmel at a private estate. The rentals were delivered as promised and picked up as promised...Everything was well organized and looked amazing once all set up. I stopped by the store unexpectedly one afternoon and asked to see the items that I had previously picked out and they were very accommodating and took the time to set a table as I had picked out and were very patient with me while going through the list of items I had picked out. Super helpful....And to my surprise they also own DNA Entertainment which we ended up also hiring for our DJ at our wedding, both did a fantastic job!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
485 Lighthouse Ave, Monterey, CA 93940

Chic Events officially began in 2009 and has quickly grown to be the premier event design and rental company on the Monterey Peninsula.  Today Chic Events has a virtually limitless inventory, fourteen full-time employees, exclusive contracts at numerous venues in the area, and is a part of the preferred vendors list of every event venue on the Monterey Peninsula.

At Chic Events, our experienced and creative design consultants understand the importance of spotlighting each and every client’s individual personality and vision.  Whether it’s the perfect napkin ring or the tent of your dreams, Chic specializes in customizable pieces that are sure to create a unique experience for you and your guests. At Chic Wedding & Event Rentals we are dedicated to outstanding service, luxurious event rentals, and complete design planning.

Please feel free to call us at (831) 375-1055 or visit our showroom at:

485 Lighthouse Ave

Monterey, CA 93940

Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, Decor, Flatwar...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Chic Event Rentals is a wedding Lighting & Decor from Monterey, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Carmel, Santa Cruz, and Big Sur. Chic Event Rentals is a professional wedding Event Rentals that has been part of the Monterey wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Lighting, Tenting, Event Rentals, Decor