Chic Bahamas Weddings

Chic Bahamas Weddings

877-209-5543   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

Where do I begin with my praises. I remembered the first time I spoke to you over the phone about my Wedding. You seemed just as excited as me. Your ideas for locations and decorations were spot on. No time was ever wasted, which I admire. I cannot say Thank you enough to Marva and her Team. You gave me peace with the planning, always so well organized and knowledgeable to all of the ridiculous questions I had. It is hard to keep a bunch of Latin women in order :) I learned to let go and trust you, and I didn't regret a thing. You went beyond my expectations. My beach wedding was better than what I had dreamed. If I ever encounter anyone that is thinking about having their wedding in the Bahamas, I will make sure they speak to you.

Chic Bahamas Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Naty!
A huge thank you for your review. It was exciting to work with you to plan your Bahamas beach wedding. I'm elated over the fact that your event exceeded your expectations. The set-up was quite pretty, the beach and sand bar were lovely ... can't wait to see the photos! You Latin ladies were great fun ... I enjoyed working with you immensely. I'm happy that we provided you with a wedding of your dreams.
Thank you for your willingness to recommend us!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Bahamas, Bahamas

Full service Bahamas Wedding planning - unique private, secluded Island ceremony/reception venues

Chic Bahamas Weddings is an award winning full-service island wedding planning and design company based in The Bahamas. We create beautiful tropical weddings in the Bahamas.

Together we’ll

... read more

Together we’ll create your dream destination wedding at your choice of Bahamas wedding hotel, resort, restaurant or private estate.

Imagine a beautiful beach or tropical Bahamas weddings ceremony on white sand against a backdrop of crystal blue waters. Imagine your guests enjoying a delicious gourmet feast under a star-lit sky. Imagine a tropical island honeymoon spent relaxing in a Caribbean paradise.

Chic Bahamas Weddings will be sure your dream day is a stunning reality.

Get the planning process started now!

By Phone:

US:  305-433-8099

Bahamas:  242-727-0147

Skype: marva.munroe

+/- read less
Categories: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
I recommend the services of Pelican Bay weddings to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155
Chic Bahamas Weddings is a wedding planning and design boutique company from the Islands of The Bahamas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Grand Bahamas Island , Nassau, and Exuma, Abaco, Eleuthera wedding resorts and boutique hotels. Chic Bahamas Weddings is a professional wedding planner and coordinator that has been part of the Bahamas wedding industry for over 15 years years. We specialize in planning and designing your Bahamas Island wedding