Chic Bahamas Weddings

Chic Bahamas Weddings

Full service Bahamas Wedding planning - unique private, secluded Island wedding ceremony/reception

Bahamas, Bahamas
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 100
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Chic Bahamas Weddings is a full-service island wedding planning and design company. We create beautiful tropical weddings in the Bahamas.

Together we’ll create your dream Bahamas wedding.

Imagine a beautiful beach or tropical Bahamas weddings ceremony on white sand against a backdrop of crystal blue waters. Imagine your guests enjoying a delicious gourmet feast under a star-lit sky. Imagine a tropical island honeymoon spent relaxing in a Caribbean paradise.

Chic Bahamas Weddings will be sure your dream day is a stunning reality.

Get the planning process started now!

By Phone:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marva Munroe is exceptionally professional. I will recommend Chic Bahamas wedding to any bride who wants to go to sleep and have a flawlessly planned wedding. I had a destination wedding in the Bahamas and the planning was superb. I attended my wedding just like every other guest and everything went as planned. She took care of everything including my honeymoon. With her planning skills, it didn't worry me that we were miles away from each other ( I live in Nigeria, Africa). She made my dream of a beautiful, intimate wedding come true.

Chic Bahamas Weddings responded with the following comments:

Dear Onyi,
Your review of our services is deeply appreciated. Thank you! I'm ever so happy that you were able to sleep and have a flawlessly planned wedding. It's most important to me that your planning is stress free and your destination wedding in the Bahamas superb. It's also lovely to know that you attended your wedding just like every other guest and everything went as planned.

Wishing you blessings and a joy filled marriage!

Warmest,
Marva~

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Onyinyechi
1 Review
Endorsements
I recommend the services of Pelican Bay weddings to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155
Chic Bahamas Weddings is a wedding planning and design boutique company from the Islands of The Bahamas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Grand Bahamas Island , Nassau, and Exuma, Abaco, Eleuthera wedding resorts and boutique hotels. Chic Bahamas Weddings is a professional wedding planner and coordinator that has been part of the Bahamas wedding industry for over 15 years years. We specialize in planning and designing your Bahamas Island wedding
877-209-5543
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment