Chic Bahamas Weddings

Chic Bahamas Weddings

Full service Bahamas Wedding planning - unique private, secluded Island ceremony/reception venues

Bahamas, Bahamas
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 100
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Chic Bahamas Weddings is an award winning full-service island wedding planning and design company. We create beautiful tropical weddings in the Bahamas.

Together we’ll create your dream Bahamas wedding at boutique hotel venues such as Grand Bahama's Pelican Bay or Exuma's Turquoise Cay, among other Bahamas wedding locations.

Imagine a beautiful beach or tropical Bahamas weddings ceremony on white sand against a backdrop of crystal blue waters. Imagine your guests enjoying a delicious gourmet feast under a star-lit sky. Imagine a tropical island honeymoon spent relaxing in a Caribbean paradise.

Chic Bahamas Weddings will be sure your dream day is a stunning reality.

Get the planning process started now!

By Phone:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin with my praises. I remembered the first time I spoke to you over the phone about my Wedding. You seemed just as excited as me. Your ideas for locations and decorations were spot on. No time was ever wasted, which I admire. I cannot say Thank you enough to Marva and her Team. You gave me peace with the planning, always so well organized and knowledgeable to all of the ridiculous questions I had. It is hard to keep a bunch of Latin women in order :) I learned to let go and trust you, and I didn't regret a thing. You went beyond my expectations. My beach wedding was better than what I had dreamed. If I ever encounter anyone that is thinking about having their wedding in the Bahamas, I will make sure they speak to you.

Chic Bahamas Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Naty!
A huge thank you for your review. It was exciting to work with you to plan your Bahamas beach wedding. I'm elated over the fact that your event exceeded your expectations. The set-up was quite pretty, the beach and sand bar were lovely ... can't wait to see the photos! You Latin ladies were great fun ... I enjoyed working with you immensely. I'm happy that we provided you with a wedding of your dreams.
Thank you for your willingness to recommend us!
xoxo
Marva~

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Natalia
Endorsements
I recommend the services of Pelican Bay weddings to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155
Chic Bahamas Weddings is a wedding planning and design boutique company from the Islands of The Bahamas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Grand Bahamas Island , Nassau, and Exuma, Abaco, Eleuthera wedding resorts and boutique hotels. Chic Bahamas Weddings is a professional wedding planner and coordinator that has been part of the Bahamas wedding industry for over 15 years years. We specialize in planning and designing your Bahamas Island wedding
877-209-5543
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment