Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings)

Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings)

San juan, PR
787.919.0532   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are having your wedding in Puerto Rico- you need to have Chezelle as your planner! I learned this the hard way as I initially hired a different planner for my wedding at the St. Regis Bahia Beach. I wish I would have known about Chezelle from the beginning but nonetheless she made my dream wedding happen in less than a month. Right from my first phone call to her I knew I was in great hands and never had to worry from that point forward. The best wedding decision I made was going with Chezelle! She is amazing, organized, passionate and always gave great advice!! Words cannot describe how wonderful she is! She basically took on my wedding when it was in shambles and seamlessly executed all aspects of our day!! Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1781 Ave Paz Granela, San Juan, PR 00921

Destination Wedding Specialists • Puerto Rico Wedding Planners

My name is Chezelle Rodriguez, certified wedding/event planner and owner of Chezelle Dezines. I have been in business for 10 years and handle weddings of all budgets. My signature is in customized graphic design and reputable vendors.

"My job is to help you create your own "perfect" wedding!"

My consultation is free of charg
e and my role includes meeting with you, researching vendors, coordinating calendars, procuring the best rates and packages, and helping you with wedding ideas for your signature wedding.
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (72)
Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings) is a wedding planner and designer from Puerto Rico. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, NY, Boston, Massachusetts, and Caribbean. Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings) is a professional wedding planner and designer that has been part of the Puerto Rico wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in floral design, event design, destination wedding, beach weddings, unique weddings