Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings)

Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings)

Destination Wedding Specialists • Puerto Rico Wedding Planners

1781 Ave Paz Granela
San Juan, PR 00921 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us
My name is Chezelle Rodriguez, certified wedding/event planner and owner of Chezelle Dezines. I have been in business for 10 years and handle weddings of all budgets. My signature is in customized graphic design and reputable vendors.

"My job is to help you create your own "perfect" wedding!"

My consultation is free of charge and my role includes meeting with you, researching vendors, coordinating calendars, procuring the best rates and packages, and helping you with wedding ideas for your signature wedding.
Photos
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first Thing we want to say about Chezelle is: She is absolutely AMAZING, gorgeous and the kindest and most patient person we have met. She absolutely loves her Job and you can see it on the pictures, the decoration, the way she talks and the way she treats everyone in the wedding- lovely and kind, all my Family and friends loved her!!

From day one, when I first talked to her on the phone, I fell in love with her work. I didn't even have to say anything and she knew exactly what Colors and theme I am talking about. Absolutely amazing!

Since I am from Germany and my husband from the US, it made it pretty difficult to plan everything.
We wouldn't have known what to do without Chezelle, she was the biggest help.

We are thankful we had the Chance to meet Chezelle and her team and we defenitely know we have to thank her for the most beautiful day in our life. It's an incredible feeling to know a person like her- that you can trust 150%- for your most beautiful and important day in your life!

Just give Chezelle a call and you will see you will be totally enchanted when you see what she does and how she treats you :-)

Chezelle, please stay like you are, you are an absolutely amazing person!

Ana & Justin

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings) is a wedding planner and designer from Puerto Rico. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York, NY, Boston, Massachusetts, and Caribbean. Chezelle Dezines (CD Weddings) is a professional wedding planner and designer that has been part of the Puerto Rico wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in floral design, event design, destination wedding, beach weddings, unique weddings
787-919-0532
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment