Exceptional Event Decor for All Occasions

Consultations: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Who are we?
The Cheshire Tree has been providing stunning floral designs for weddings and parties throughout the New York metropolitan area since 1978. We pride ourselves on our custom approach to each wedding, incorporating your choice of colors, style and overall feeling. Our attention to detail is unsurpassed ensuring that every nuance is captured for your day.

Please acquaint yourself with our diverse work through our extensive website and make an appointment for a complimentary consultation where you can review many of the thousands of images that comprise our body of work.

See what a difference the right floral designer can make on your special day.

Contact info:

S
ue at CheshireTree dot com

What do we offer?
>>> Consultation - complimentary
>>> Proposal – comprehensive, specifying colors and types of flowers with a price for each individual item. Our proposal specifies every charge ... never any surprises
>>> Pricing - industry competitive
>>> Experience - decades of experience and creativity involving thousands of events
>>> Attention to detail - deal with an owner for all of you wedding day needs
>>> Freshness - the freshest flowers sourced specifically for your designs
>>> Owner involvement - an owner present for all on site setups
>>> Fully insured
>>> Green approach:
            - Flowers sourced locally when possible
            - Compost all biodegradable materials
            - Recycle all cardboard, paper, glass, plastic, inkjet cartridges, batteries, electronics, light bulbs and more
            - Fluorescent lights in our studio

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so incredibly happy with the way our flowers turned out for our wedding. We are still getting compliments on our Chuppah that was white birch decorated with lemon branches and sunflowers. It was rustic and beautiful and made the ceremony even more magical. It was even better than the picture I had originally given Sue that I liked. Sue and Kent are both tremendously talented and a pleasure to work with. She spent endless time on the phone going over each detail I wanted and making changes until we came up with a proposal that was perfect. The day of the final product exceeded all our expectations and then some. I would recommend Cheshire tree to any bride who wants reliable vendors who do beautiful work and don't try to over charge you. I wouldn't have changed a thing when it came to my florist.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Whenever I show up at a Cheshire Tree wedding, I'm amazed at how gorgeous and original the floral design is! I've seen their work for years and am always impressed by how careful and creative they are. What's more, the oohs and aahs of the guests convince me that Cheshire Tree gets it right every time. These guys are artists!
Associations I Belong to
Cheshire Tree Floral Designs is a wedding floral designer from Westchester, New York . We service weddings througout the local area, including Westchester, Fairfield, and Rpckland. Cheshire Tree Floral Designs is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the Westchester wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in exceptional floral designs and event decor
914-666-5066
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards