Cherry Blossom Events

Cherry Blossom Events

Creative, Professional & Fun!

4615 Newcomb Place
Alexandria, VA 22304 | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Cherry Blossom Events is an award winning event planning firm in the Metro Washington, DC Area. We have been recognized for our work by the Washingtonian, The Knot and Brides of Washington. Our passion and dedication for planning and design will make your wedding a beautiful and worry-free event you will remember for a lifetime. We provide full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination and custom packages.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am not even sure where to begin with recommending Alex and her team at Cherry Blossom. When my partner and I decided to get married, planning a wedding was not one thing that either of us had the time to dedicate to. We gave Alex a few simple instructions: we cannot run out of liquor, we want amazing food served HOT and we want it to be a wedding that people remember, not because we were two men getting married, but because it was an amazing event. Alex promised all of the above and delivered. There was not one thing that either of us would change about the day and in fact, the entire process and the wedding day itself exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds. We both trusted her with so many facets of the event and she delivered on ALL of them and her coordinators made the actual day itself look seemless. In the end, we could never have done it without her.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
202-730-6427
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards