Chelsea Patricia Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My dreams came true by having Chelsea and Brock photograph our amazing wedding day! Best dynamic duo ever, both are extremely talented, super friendly, and down to earth! Plus Chelsea packs some fun and fresh dance moves! Their love for each other is inspiring, it shines in their interaction, their work, and the product. Phenomenal work! Other than marrying my best friend, having them involved was the best part of our wedding! Best decision ever!! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1945 Savoy Drive, #4210, Atlanta, GA
BLOG

Fun, Funky, Fresh

I love, more than anything, when a client becomes a friend.

I love, more than anything, when a client becomes a friend.

I am all about relationships. It's why I love what I do. I have the honor (of the highest nature) to capture the love and shared hearts of a bride and groom, the joy in a mother's countenance when her little girl twirls in her smocked dress, the joking and poking fun and laughter amongst friends...the stuff that makes life worthwhile--the people we love and cherish.

And my favorite part is being a part of that--being invited into your life and made a friend.
I count capturing your priceless memories of the greatest privelege.

Thank you.  Contact me at 334-324-3599.

+/- read less