Charo and Mike

Style: Photojournalism
Packages: High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

“The shots they captured were intimate, real, and exactly how I remember the day.
I can look back at my photos and re-live each moment again and again.
I couldn't be happier to have such priceless little gems from one of the most joyous events of my life.”

~Courtney Eric, April 12, 2014

We are Charo and Mike.  Photographers.  Storytellers.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are so many amazing things to say about Charo and Mike, and so many reasons to hire them. They embody the perfect balance of professionalism and fun, all while putting everyone at ease. Charo arrived at my hotel room as I was rushing to prepare for my wedding and immediately dove into a day with my crazy family and friends. I sometimes forgot she was there, unless she was telling a hilarious story at a much needed moment. Mike rolled with the guys around town and caught some of the coolest images of the day. Both exceeded our hopes for what wedding photographers could be.

The images they captured are beyond amazing. They were able to observe and snap so many quiet, intimate, meaningful moments that every time I look at the pictures I find myself transported back to that day and the emotion I felt. The quality of the pictures continues to thrill me. Nothing felt staged or fake, and for that we were rewarded with pictures we will cherish forever. I would hire them a million times over for my wedding, and honestly I plan on hiring them again in the future (they are also great at family portraits)!

As the cherry on an already wonderful sundae, Charo and Mike themseleves are both incredible individuals and a powerhouse couple who are kind, funny, and fun to be around. I would relish the opportunity to work together again, and my husband and I find ourselves talking about how great they are frequently. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone who wants gorgeous, authentic memories of their wedding day!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
She's just a ridiculously cool photographer. One of few people I trust to second shoot weddings with me, Charo has a natural eye for light and composition that you simply have to be born with. Her knowledge and respect for muliti cultural weddings is why she was the first person I called to second shoot a three day, bajillion hour Indian wedding with me. She's funny, quirky, a great artist. And she really loves Indian food.
Charo and Mike is a wedding photographer from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Raleigh, Cary, and Wilmington. Charo and Mike is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in respectful, sensitive, and unobtrusive coverage of Indian and multicultural weddings
910-297-4991
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment