Charming Little Event Company

Charming Little Event Company

We LOVE a Charming Party!

Irvine, CA 92618 | map
Weddings: Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us
I love to design fun, unique and personal weddings.  I also adore the details of a check list, timeline and a nicely organized planning binder!

I enjoy the entire planning process with my couples, having  fun and making sure all to-do's are crossed off the list.

We offer many levels of services – from "month-of" event management to full service planning & designing.

Working with professional and talented vendors, The Charming Little Event Company can assist you in creating the most delightful, beautiful and Charming! day.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love the charming little event company! Everything was handled with such professionalism! The minute details all lead to the beautiful reception that all my guests raved about until now! I would definitely use them again and definitely recommend to family and friends!

• Wedding: 07/29/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
Charming Little Event Company is a wedding Planner from Orange County. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs. Charming Little Event Company is a professional wedding Event Planning Firm that has been part of the OC wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in custom desgined weddings and events
562-900-0829
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment