Charlotte Jarrett Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have extremely high expectations and make that very clear in the beginning, I am the type that knows exactly what I want but sometimes can't articulate it to others... I will also always second guess just about anything.... Charlotte not only met my expectations, she exceeded them by a long shot. I had my wedding planned out for years, literally. I kept going back and forth with what I wanted and from the second I met with Charlotte, she simplified my plans in minutes and said Ok so this, this and this... She showed me EXACTLY what I was trying to say with my whole pinterest board, pictures, all that stuff. Let me tell you, my wedding day was probably the ONLY day that NOTHING went wrong at all, I didnt second guess ONE thing and in one day my dream LITERALLY became REALITY... From the linens, to the flowers, to the bridesmaid dresses, my wedding dress, groomsmen suits, table numbers - EVERYTHING, Charlotte was there with me every step of the way and made everything I was trying to do so much easier... she guided me with the vendors and gave me suggestions, that without her I would have been one of those brides that said "oh i wish this was this way or i would of done this or that" NOPE you will never hear me say that about anything that Charlotte did. I first just thought our styles were so similar and she just had great taste (which she does) but the truth is, she just really is that good at her job. She is one of those people who sees the bigger picture which is what you NEED in the wedding business, she knows how much this day means to the bride and everyone surrounding her, she will go miles (she was cleaning my muddy dress with tide wipes 20 min before i walked down the aisle) to make sure everything is exactly how you wanted. I will forever be thankful for having Charlotte do my flowers & decor (most beautiful flowers) and guiding me all along the way. She is the best in the business and I will continue recommending Charlotte to everyone I know!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Annapolis, MD 21403

Charlotte has had a fondness for parties since planning her first fete at the age of six. Over the years, her penchant for event coordination has matured from planning friends' birthday celebrations to weddings, intimate cocktail parties, and black tie events.

As a double major at Towson University, she received a B.S. ... read more

As a double major at Towson University, she received a B.S. in communication studies and mass communication with an emphasis on public relations. Charlotte briefly lived in New York City, where she interned for highly esteemed public relations firm The Peoples Revolution, earning invaluable experience in the planning and execution of fashion industry events and sharpening her management skills.   Charlotte's fresh, innovative approach to planning, combined with her creativity, acute attention to detail, and careful consideration for each client's needs results in the flawless execution of a quality event you and your guests will always remember. +/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I have known Charlotte Jarrett for years. She is one of the most beautifully organized planners I've had the pleasure of knowing. Charlotte puts her heart into every event she touches. It is such a pleasure to watch her work! Not only do I recommend her to my clients, but I have used her for my own personal events. You are in good hands with this fabulous vendor!
PROS I KNOW (66)
Charlotte Jarrett Events is a wedding Planner from annapolis maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Charlotte Jarrett Events is a professional wedding designer that has been part of the washington d.c. wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in beautiful weddings