Ceremonies by Nan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nan, thank you so much for the most amazing wedding ceremony! It was the most wonderful day of our lives. And Kurtis and I couldn’t be more pleased! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and the beautiful words you spoke! Our wedding guest loved the diction, and the command that you have. Everything was just so intimate and absolutely perfect! We can’t thank you enough!

Ceremonies by Nan responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much.... it was a pleasure and honor to Officiate for you!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
3402 S Dale Mabry Hwy, STE G, Tampa, FL 33629

Because your ceremony should be magical.....

GAY WEDDINGS ARE NOW LEGAL IN FLORIDA!! Love is Love and Marriage is Marriage and Nan can't wait to  officiate your Gay or Straight Wedding   Afterall, your ceremony is the heart of the wedding day. Out of everything special that makes up your wedding, it will be the ceremony that you will remember most. Ceremonies by Nan is a non-denominational ceremonial service. My name is Nan Klater and I am a Professional Wedding Officiant. I have been performing weddings and other ceremonies since 1995.   I regularly officiate ceremonies for two to two hundred all over the Tampa Bay, Florida area, from the intimate to the formal, any size, any budget. I can recommend the areas most beautiful beaches, parks, halls, hotels and churches as well as other wedding vendors for the wedding of your dreams.    With your input I will custom design your wedding, commitment ceremony, or vow renewal ceremony to your exact style and specifications. Each ceremony is created with taste and sensitivity.   Pre cruise elopement ceremonies are one of my specialties. There are beautiful ceremony locations just minutes from the Port of Tampa. I also perform intimate ceremonies in Wedding Stufio for the two of you or up to thirty guests.   I officiate seven days a week (including on short notice) however my Saturdays do fill up quickly. Call or email today to check your special date and for a free consultation and quote.   I also work directly with other Professional Wedding Officiants, both male and female, that I can refer you to if I am not personally available.    Let me help you make your ceremony the beautiful and memorable event you want it to be. Your ceremony should be magical. Call Ceremonies by Nan and it will be.   3402 S. Dale Mabry Hwy STE G, Tampa, FL 33629 http://www.ceremoniesbynan.com
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
Nan is a true professional and gives 100% of herself when performing ceremonies. She works with each couple to provide exactly the type of ceremony they are looking for on their special day. She always arrives early and is very well organized. She makes everyone feel at ease before, during and after the ceremony. Nan is a wonderful officiant and I would highly recommend and endorse her services to anyone.
PROS I KNOW (71)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Ceremonies by Nan is a wedding Officiant from Tampa, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater Beach. Ceremonies by Nan is a professional wedding Minister that has been part of the Tampa, FL wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Weddings, Commitment Ceremonies, and Vow Renewal Ceremonies, serving the entire Tampa Bay Florida Area. Any size, any budget