Central Coast Celebrant Stacy Mitchell

Central Coast Celebrant Stacy Mitchell

Serving Central Coast California, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Avila Beach and MORE!

Pismo Beach, CA 93449 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Hin...

Business Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Last Login: Dec 16, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Officiant
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious Affiliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Hindu, Jewish, Shinto, Taoist
Accommodate hearing impaired:
Non-religious sites I will perform your ceremony at the wedding venue of your choice! Whether it be your parent's backyard, a park, the beach, or one of the many beautiful restaurants or hotels in the area. And for elopements I have a sweet location available just for you! I am here to serve YOU.
Your ceremony attire: I try to coordinate my attire with your wedding theme and colors in mind. And will ask your prior approval of my attire for the ceremony.
Flexible wording / vows: As a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant® it is my goal to create with you the ceremony of your dreams. This means that every ceremony I create and officiate is unique to you. These are not "cookie-cutter" ceremonies made from the "mickey-d's menu" for wedding ceremonies. <b><i>Every word,element, and moment of your ceremony is created by the three of us working together to make your special day truly special!</i></b>
Allow couple's own vows You may certainly write your own vows! Often, my Bride's and Groom's ask for input or samples for this portion of the ceremony. It is entirely up to you how much input you want from me for this portion of the ceremony as the vows are the promises you make to each other for eternity!
Select readings only: Absolutely NOT!! However, I can certainly make suggestions as we work on creating your unique ceremony if you do not have something specific in mind.
Length of ceremonies: This depends completely on what the Bride and Groom want for their ceremony; most ceremonies requested are 15 to 30 minutes in length.
Pre-marital counseling Pre-marital counseling is not a requirement.
Pre-ceremony rehearsals Rehearsals are encouraged.
Sound system supplied: I do not supply a sound system as most venues and/or DJ services will provide these for you. Please do not forget that amplification is not allowed on California beaches, this should be considered when choosing a beach location as the closer your wedding is to the surf the higher the chance that you and your guests will not be able to hear the ceremony.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice: Are you a wedding planner?  No, I am a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant® trained to assist you in creating the wedding ceremony itself.  I do not assist in planning your reception or other wedding related gatherings.

What is a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant®?  We are people in your community who have been professionally trained in the Art of Ceremony, Traditions, and Symbolism by the CelebrantUSA Foundation & Institute. We perform a variety of ceremonies that mark the milestones of life. Certified Life-Cycle Celebrants® have created and officiated over one million ceremonies (and growing) worldwide over the past 30 years! The Celebrant's mission is to create personalized ceremonies using sound, music, words, poetry, readings from secular, religious, spiritual or mythical venues, and rituals that reflect your needs, your beliefs, your cultural and religious/spiritual background(s), and your values.

805-208-4167
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards