Center Stage Photo Booth

Littleton, CO 80123 | map
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
Our photo booth will be one of the things that makes your wedding day the most memorable one your guests have attended. We show up with tons of props, make your guests laugh, and then give them an amazing party favor to take home with them. This isn't the kind of party favor you eat and never see again. They get a photo of themselves having an great time at your wedding. What better way is there to remind people that your wedding was the best one ever?

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have received SO many compliments about Center Stage Photo Booth!! They truly made the wedding more fun and memorable, and I could not be happier. I upgraded to the scrapbooking package and I am so glad that I did - the pictures are fantastic, and will be a treasured momento from the wedding for years to come. I also added on the prop package, and again I am glad I spent the money on that! The props really loosened up the adults and gave them license to act silly, and the pictures truly reflect that in the best way. The team working the event was very flexible; they were able to extend their time the night of the wedding without hesitation. The photo booth itself was a higher quality than the other photo booths I've experienced at friends' weddings; there wasn't that annoying lag time when taking the picture, so the shots were a higher quality. My one piece of advice - rent the photo booth for the whole event! People will definitely take advantage of it, there was a line non-stop the whole night. You will not regret choosing Center Stage Photo Booth - LOVE them!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
Amber
1 Review
Endorsements
I was recently the DJ for a corporate event where the client brought in Jennifer and her Center Stage Photo Booth. She was great! Jennifer has a very professional photo booth and is extremely helpful to the guests. They all had a blast!
720-445-5222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards