Celestial Selections Bridal

Celestial Selections Bridal

306 S. Pines Rd.
Spokane, WA 99206 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Today’s looks run the gamut from beach casual to decadently formal. Most “rules” have been abandoned and you can choose whatever style makes you feel like a bride. Be the real you or be your inner fantasy.

Choose from several hundred gowns – special order or purchase from stock. We also cater to anyone who wants more coverage with the largest collection of modest gowns in the Northwest.

Compare the quality of our gowns. You’ll find the best fabrics, constructions and embellishments, all at affordable prices. Most are available in sizes 2 – 30.

·         Allure Bridal

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the only place I shopped for my wedding dress. Even though the day I went was particularly busy, the women working at Celestial were so helpful to me! They listened to everything I wanted for my perfect dress and found it only after 2 tries. It was such a special day for me and my bridesmaids and mom. I felt so valued as a customer every time I called with questions and they always took their time with me when I came in before the wedding to try on my dress.

SO thankful for this place and so excited to have had them be the place I found MY dress.

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Celestial Selections Bridal is a wedding gown salon from all of the inland northwest. We service weddings througout the local area, including Spokane, , Tri-Cities, and Missoula. Celestial Selections Bridal is a professional wedding Salon that has been part of the inland northwest wedding industry for over 12 years. We specialize in all styles of wedding dresses including modest
509-927-4191
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire