Celestial Selections Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Mrs. Hunnibear
10/10/2015

I had an amazing experience when shopping for my dress. My sales lady was super understanding of my wants and not wants. I have been recommending them to whoever will listen!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
306 S. Pines Rd., Spokane, WA 99206

Today’s looks run the gamut from beach casual to decadently formal. Most “rules” have been abandoned and you can choose whatever style makes you feel like a bride. Be the real you or be your inner fantasy.

Choose from several hundred gowns – special order or purchase from stock. We also cater to anyone who wants more coverage with the largest collection of modest gowns in the Northwest.

Compare the quality of our gowns. You’ll find the best fabrics, constructions and embellishments, all at affordable prices. Most are available in sizes 2 – 30.

·         Allure Bridal