Celebrity Cake Studio

Celebrity Cake Studio

"Where Every Cake is a Work of Art"

314 E. 26th St.
Tacoma, WA 98421 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's C...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Health license: Yes
About Us
Celebrity Cake Studio, the leading specialty cake boutique of Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia, has been voted Evening Magazine's "Best Wedding Cakes of Western Washington" in 2008, 2009 and 2010. Exceptional quality, and unparalleled artistic designs have been the hallmark of our success. Topped with our friendly and attentive customer service, our cakes and desserts will surely be the highlight of your next event.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome cake! It was so delicious and exactly what we wanted. We went with a plain butter cream frosting (with flowers added) and it was frosted in the exact style of the picture we sent.

The cake was so moist and just the right amount of sweet too- I get tired of frosting you can only eat one bite of. In fact, I'm more of a salty person and I couldn't get enough of this dessert. I would highly recommend the pink champagne! They have other more "fun" flavors too like an orange creamsicle type and some yummy chocolate!

Would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone! Oh and they have GF options as well.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Associations I Belong to
253-627-4773
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7