Celebrations Design Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Once again, you have outdone yourself! Everything was stunning & I can’t even express how gorgeous it all was. I have to say that I didn’t even notice how terrible the weather was that day because of the beautiful setting you created. It was brilliant & magnificent & you are a genius & artist. I can’t use enough adjectives to express how gorgeous it all turned out. Katie was beside herself with all that was done & I think she is still absorbing how beautiful & spectualar it turned out. You hit a it out of the park as the saying goes!

It was the perfect evening between what you created, the delicious food, the great staff at Urban, your staff, the wonderful wedding guests, the band & of course the adorable Bride & Groom who did not stop smiling the whole night! The rain did not hinder us or the mood at all.

Thanks so much for all you did & put up with as it was so worth it.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
345 S. Morris Avenue, Crum Lynne, PA 19022
BLOG

Delaware Event Designers

As a past Philadelphia International Flower Show award winning exhibitor, Celebrations Design Group is a team of passionate & innovative professionals specializing in flowers & décor for weddings and special events. Each bouquet is custom designed to highlight wedding day attire. We carry all the latest trends in reception tablescapes. Indoor or outdoor, casual or formal, Jewish or Christian, we have the structures & the floral expertise to create a ceremony focal point. Even a red carpet for a dramatic processional.

Visit Celebrations Design Group for a beautiful gallery of some of our past weddings.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1999
Employees: 20
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)