Celebrations by Lori

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Lori was so easy to work with. She made the wedding cake, a sheet cake, and cookies that we gave as favors. All were beautiful and delicious! I can't wait to work with her in the future!

Celebrations by Lori responded with the following comments:

Thanks again! We had fun working with you and are looking forward to seeing you again for your next event! ;-)

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
602 N. Broadway, Pittsburg, KS 66762

Cakes & More for All Occasions!

My name is Lori Horton and I started Celebrations by Lori in 2000 with a life-long dream and a 7 year background in the bakery business. My original location was on West 4th Street in Pittsburg and in 2005 I moved uptown to the corner of 6th and Broadway. I specialize in a fresh, made from scratch product from wedding cakes, to birthday and show er cakes, cookies and candies for all occasions. I also carry a full line of cake decorating and candy making supplies as well as lots of supplies and accessories for weddings. Cake toppers, unity candles, guest books, invitations, reception rentals are just a few of the items you'll find in stock daily in the store. Celebrations bakes every day with ready to go goodies such as my famous Honey Dough cookies (melt in your mouth!), brownies, rice crispy treats, fudge, cupcakes, and more! Stop in Monday through Saturday to browse, shop or visit!

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes