Celebration String Quartet

Profile Picture
Carol
1 Review
10/31/2014

I am 100% happy with the performance of the Celebration String Quartet at my wedding. Hearing their music just before I walked down the aisle was the final touch that brought the moment together for me. It brought tears to my eyes.

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA 30308

Affordable elegance in live music...serving the Atlanta area

The Celebration String Quartet specializes in providing affordable, elegant live music for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and other special occasions.

The quartet serves the many beautiful indoor and outdoor venues in the Atlanta, GA  area.  Established in 2003, we have provided music for many weddings and other events.  Our repertoi re includes extensive classical, sacred and popular selections - we would love give you the help you need in selecting the perfect music for your wedding.

Please visit our website to listen to music samples, see our repertoire listing, check our Google calendar for availability, and see what pieces our recent couples have chosen.

Nothing provides romance, intimacy and ambiance for your wedding like the music you select.  We welcome the opportunity to help you celebrate your special event with elegance.

Details
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Trio
Instruments: Cello, Viola, Violin