CC Premier Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Having experience in the wedding industry I knew that hiring a professional DJ/MC was a MUST for my brothers wedding. Often times people make the mistake of hiring a family friend or the cheapest DJ they can find because they are "JUST the DJ" however that is one of the biggest mistakes you can do. A professional DJ will take your event to a whole other level you would never imagine. A professional DJ will organize a timeline of your event months in advance and meet with you on numerous occasions to make sure that what you envision for your special day will be a success. A professional DJ will also get a playlist of artist and genres you and your guest like so that they keep the party going till the very end. A professional DJ will be your Master of Ceremony (VERY IMPORTANT) to announce the bridal party and grand entrance and all the events that will follow throughout the night. He will check in with your guest to see if they are having a good time and take any song request they may have. They will also be flexible and helpful till the very end if something comes up that you may need from them the night before or minutes before your event. A professional DJ/MC is Premier Entertainment, Javier Montes. I booked him a whole year in advance and since the very beginning he was very professional and organized. Our guest danced the ENTIRE night and several of them want him at the next wedding :) they loved his music selection and transitions to different types of music and they felt that he played a little bit of everything for all age groups. Looking for a good DJ you have to go with Javier Montes, if the price isn't within your budget, I suggest you cut corners on your candy station or party favors because he is sooooo worth every penny and more!!! You are definitely getting what you pay for :) Don't go cheap!

Natallie Trujillo, Nipomo CA

CC Premier Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the great review! It was a blast! You did a fantastic job on the decorating and planning! Everything turned out PERFECT !

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Central Coast, CA 93401

Your Perfect Event Starts Here!

Central Coast Premier Team of specialists is here to help you plan and coordinate your music venue and ensure that it is enjoyable and memorable. They are dedicated to the highest standard of excellence!

Your Perfect Event Starts Here!

Central Coast Premier Entertainment is one of the premier DJ services of the Central Coast. Enjoy the best DJ service with the ability to create a one-of-a-kind event experience that you and your guests will always remember.

From a small gathering to a large event, Central Coast Premier Entertainment creates a unique entertainment experience and customizes it to fit your venue style and budget. If you are planning a small intimate event with a few loved ones or a large event for you and 300 of your closest friends, Central Coast Premier Entertainment is the perfect choice. Music is not all we do; we also have a dedicated lighting team to meet your needs.

You can contact us directly at info@ccpremier-entertainment.com or 805.550.1071

Photos Courtesy of: Kuya Jep Photography, Whitney Turner Photography, Peer Johnson Photography, Andrea De Anda Photography

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
There are so many amazing things I can say about Javi and his team. I've had the pleasure of working with CCPE so many times and each time is an amazing experience. Being in the wedding industry we all come across many vendors and I'm proud to say that I know everything is going to run smoothly when I see CCPE as the entertainment/dj for the event. Whether it's changing the timeline at the last second to accommodate lighting for photos or managing a crowd of 400 guests together. I know I'm in great hands with Javi by my side. I look forward to the many weddings we have together in the future!
CC Premier Entertainment is a wedding Dj from Central Coast. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central Coast, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo. CC Premier Entertainment is a professional wedding Dj that has been part of the Central Coast wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding entertainment and decor lighting.