CC Images

Value
Flexibility
4.7

Dear Chris Chivira of CCImages,
I personally want to thank you for photographing Lisa and Pete’s wedding on April 20, 2012 aboard the Queen Mary of Long Beach. You were part of its success and I truly enjoyed watching how you took your time, added care to get the right angle, making sure the lighting, background and poses were just right. I knew then, we picked the right photographer!
If you could send me some more of your business cards, I will definitely do my best to advertise your brilliant photography and be happy to hand them out to people I know who are looking for a photographer. Thank you, once again.
Helenne Asebez, Mother of the Bride
Asebez/Linneman Wedding, April 20, 2012, aboard the RMS Queen Mary of Long Beach

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, Orange County, CA 92655

Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Packages start at $ 990.00.
Free DVD/CD of all your wedding pictures,
Free retouching,
Photo Album,
2nd Photographer - additional coverage,
Engagement shoot.

Nationally published with 20 yrs experience. Call Chris 310 500-9075 or chris@ccimages.com for a booking.

"We go to great lengths to take images ... read more

Packages start at $ 990.00.
Free DVD/CD of all your wedding pictures,
Free retouching,
Photo Album,
2nd Photographer - additional coverage,
Engagement shoot.

"We go to great lengths to take images that stand out. "

:: Testimonials ::

"The pictures looked so great! There's so many that are my faves...I particularly enjoyed the close ups of Heath and I. Theres also a few that you did in black and white that look super hot!
Thank you, you rocked it." - Sasha & Heath Hamm

"We were delighted with CC Wedding Photography. As part of the package, they provided us with a wonderful engagement session . They took the time to learn about the schedule for our wedding day and were very accommodating. They captured both posed and candid shots.  They took the time to edit and retouch our shots. Chris is a professional & outgoing photographer.  We were also surprised at the number of photos that we received. We would greatly recommend CC Wedding Photography  without any doubt or hesitation." -- Tom and Tina

"The photos of our wedding looked incredible. We are very happy with our decision to go with CCIMAGES.  We didn’t have to worry about a thing on the wedding day and everything was taken care of.  We got all of the pictures we were hoping for and many more. Thanks for the incredible memories we will cherish for years to come. " -- Jason & Kim Perr

+/- read less