Caught You On Camera

Profile Picture
Sarah
1 Review
05/02/2015

Whitney was beyond amazing to work with. From our first consultation it was clear that she would be fun and easy going. She made us feel comfortable and at ease during our engagement pictures and our wedding portraits. She is hilarious and has such a joyful personality.
Whitney responded to every single one of my emails within 24 hours and always made me feel like our wedding was important to her. I never felt like "just another" client.
Honestly I could say a million more things about Whitney herself, but her work speaks for itself. She is hands down one of the best wedding photographers I have seen. She has a signature style of being natural and bright without looking over processed or forced. Our engagement and wedding pictures are what I have always dreamed of. Everyone I have showed them to has been blown away by them. I would use Whitney again and recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. I'm actually sad our time together is over!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Huntsville, AL 35806
BLOG

Meeting a newly engaged bride for the first time is such an exciting moment!  We love to hear each couple's love story, what makes them unique, how they envision their wedding day... and hopefully make a lifelong friendship in the process! We believe it is very important to "click" with our clients so everyone is relaxed and truly able to be themselves. We try our very best to make sure that every bride (and groom!) is able to get to know us well before their big day, so they are totally immersed in their own joy, and less focused on being in front of a camera!

Our ideal couple to shoot is deeply in love, easy-going, personable, and really appreciates the art of photography.  We're willing to go to great lengths to get that perfect shot for you (if you're willing to let us)!

If you like the images you see then we're off to a great start!  We would love to talk & get to know you to see if we would be a great fit for your wedding day!

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Caught You On Camera is a wedding photographer from Huntsville, Alabama. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Birmingham, Nashville, and Chattanooga. Caught You On Camera is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Huntsville wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in natural light wedding photography