cathy stancil Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cathy took beautiful photos that were both planned/posed and captured the spontaneous moments in our wedding. It was so fun to go back through them and be transported back to our wedding day. She really managed to capture the essence of the day from start to end. The hardest part now is picking among the countless amazing photos to pick out favorites for our wedding album- there are just so many it's difficult to even begin!

Cathy was great to work with throughout the whole process. She is responsive, attentive, calm, and beyond that has a warm personality that simply makes it nice to have her around. She knew how to be in the right places at the right moments, and did so inconspicuously when appropriate, which is really important in a photographer. I definitely recommend hiring her!

cathy stancil Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you zoo much Ashley for these kind words. Such a pleasure to meet you both and thank you for letting me be part of this special day! xo

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Sonoma, CA 95476
BLOG

I love photographing beautiful love stories. I am discreet and stay in the background as my goal is to document your day in the most natural and real way possible (with minimal direction from me when needed).

Details