Catering by Rich

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough about Rich. He was amazing since day 1. He answered all of my questions and gave me great advice on how I should do things. I never planned a wedding so I had no idea how things were done. He never tried to spend my money or overcharge us for things. He told me what I needed and what I didn't need. Our wedding day was truly amazing because of him. His courteous staff and bartenders did a top notch job and the food was delicious. My guests are still talking about it. His prices can't be beat and he is so professional. Weddings are so expensive but if you use Rich he can work with any budget. You can't go wrong with Rich.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19135

Weddings, showers, birthday, anniversary, christenings, communion, fundraiser, holiday celebrations, corporate events, graduations, any event….

Whatever you are hungry for, Catering by Rich has the food services you need, at the price you want, too.

Catering by Rich offers off premise caterer services throughout the Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware and surrounding areas.  An experienced caterer for many different kinds of events, we can meet all your event needs.

As a drop off and full service caterer, Catering by Rich can also assist you with planning to make sure your event is a success. We provide the finest quality food, all made from scratch, first class service and attention to every detail.  We charge the same price for buffet or sit-down

We specialize in  last minute events. No event is too small or too large... We put our personal quarantee of satisfaction on the quality of our foods, service, professionalism, and the courtesy of our family and staff.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,