Casual Elegance

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Pastor Ed was provided to us as a part of our wedding package at Bear’s Best and we were very appreciative of his service. He met with us prior to our wedding to get a feel for who we were and had us fill out a detailed questionnaire asking us questions about one another and why we wanted to get married.

We were a little confused about the questionnaire because he did not make mention of it during our meeting, but we were quite surprised that he used our words to develop a highly meaningful and personalized talk at the ceremony. He captured our feelings for one another beautifully, and many of our guests were impressed by how well he seemed to know us given our limited interaction with him. Pastor Ed also asked the right questions about what type of ceremony we wanted and delivered perfectly on our requests.

We would highly recommend Pastor Ed to anyone looking for a ceremony that is customized to the couple’s needs.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
PO Box 91046, Henderson, NV 89009

individualized service for quality results

Pastor Ed Bruning offers memorable weddings - because no one likes a "canned ceremony".  With a variety of ideas and personal assistance, you'll be happy working with me.  I'm the minister of a local church as well as having officiated secular and religious weddings throughout Las Vegas since 2003.  Check out my website - CasualEleganceLV.com! ... read more

+/- read less