Castleton Farms

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Emily
10/08/2011

My entire wedding experience with Castleton Farms was perfect. I wanted an outdoors wedding in the fall, and began searching for venues online. Castleton Farms immediately stood out just by their website. When I met Darla Walker at a Bridal Show, I knew Castleton was at the top of my list. My husband and I checked out a few venues and the one thing that sold Castleton more than others was the wedding planning service of Darla. When we toured the venue, she listened to our ideas, our concerns, and promised to work within our budget. We left feeling like we wanted to be a "Castleton Couple" and that the venue was exactly what we dreamed of for our envisioned small, elegant, and classic wedding.

The entire wedding planning process with Darla was simple - which is what I wanted. She helped coordinate and attend meetings with each of our wedding vendors - the best in East Tennessee. Darla was available 24/7 via text, email, and phone call. She responded very quickly to all communications and offered great advice. Darla has a great relationship with all the vendors that we used, which made meetings fun and productive.

We used All Occasions Catering for the rehearsal dinner and reception, Waldorf Photography for engagement pictures and wedding, Sam Franklin for floral, Ogle Entertainment for the music, and All Occasions Party Rentals for the decorations. ALL vendors were extremely professional and executed their jobs perfectly to make my wedding a wonderful experience. The guests were raving about the food. I provided minimal descriptions for Sam and the bouquets/decorations were exactly how I pictured them to be. And Waldorf Photography has been a joy to work with throughout - from engagement pictures to now designing our wedding album.

The rehearsal dinner was on the Carriage House deck and it was a great venue to have a bbq themed dinner with the wedding party hanging out around the fire pit afterwards. Some of my bridesmaids and I stayed at the Manor house that night, and it was extremely convenient to wake up and not have to rush anywhere. Brunch was provided and it was a stress-free way to start the day.

That was one of the best things about the day for me: stress free. Knowing Darla was in charge of everything and I did not have to worry about anything really made my wedding day enjoyable. She was attentive to my needs and to the entire wedding party. My bridesmaids and I had a great time getting ready in the Manor House, while the groomsman chilled in the grooms quarters watching football on an HD TV. Our hair and make up was done by Bangs and Blush. It was great to have all services done at the location and not have to worry about getting to and from a salon. Jamie and Christian did an unbelievable job with the make up making all of my bridesmaids and myself gorgeous. Sybil did an unreal job on all hair, making sure everyone was happy. I have never felt or looked more beautiful!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. It was a fall day in East Tennessee, temperature was about 70, and the venue was in the vineyard with fall foliage all around - just what I wanted. All of our guests had a great time, and I am still receiving compliments to this day regarding our wedding and what a great venue Castleton Farms is.

Overall, I can't recommend Castleton Farms enough. Darla, the Castleton Farms staff, and the other vendors worked together to make our dream wedding come true.

Castleton Farms responded with the following comments:

Emily, you and Todd are certainly premiere examples of the Castleton Bride and Groom. I might "borrow" your comment about being a "Castleton Couple." I like that. We so enjoyed being a part of your wedding and trust we will see you again in the near future. Thank you so much for your gracious comments.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
150 Cedar Grove , Loudon, TN 37774
BLOG

Located in beautiful East Tennessee, Castleton Farms is nestled on 108 lush acres of sprawling pastures surrounded by the spectacular backdrop of the Appalachian Mountains. Our Southern Hospitality and Refined Elegance make us the perfect venue for your special day. The mean focal point is a Greek Revival antebellum manor, and our fou r gardens leave plenty of opportunity to customize Castleton and make it your own.

Don't just listen to us - take a minute and either view some of our images or watch some of our favorite Castleton Brides on their wedding day.

Our professional wedding planners will make your dream a reality by creating a stress-free and memorable experience. Give us a call at 865.376.9040 and let's begin your Castleton Experience today!

Ask us about Cupid Blitz, an all-inclusive Valentine's Day Experience that allows you to be a Castleton Bride without breaking the bank! Visit Cupid Blitz Experience or our Events page for more details.

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Castleton Farms is by far one of the most beautiful and versatile wedding venues in the eastern part of the United States. They offer an upscale experience and can cater to any type of wedding, from country to Greek. Darla is on top of her game when it comes to providing the most stress free experience for any bride. She guides you through the entire wedding planning process to make sure you get what you want and need. -Cody Cody Myers Photography
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Castleton Farms is a wedding venue from Knoxville, TN . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Smoky Mountains , Nashville, TN , and Chattanooga . Castleton Farms is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Knoxville wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in weddings, barn weddings, garden weddings,