Castleton Farms

Loudon, TN
865.376.9040   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

My entire wedding experience with Castleton Farms was perfect. I wanted an outdoors wedding in the fall, and began searching for venues online. Castleton Farms immediately stood out just by their website. When I met Darla Walker at a Bridal Show, I knew Castleton was at the top of my list. My husband and I checked out a few venues and the one thing that sold Castleton more than others was the wedding planning service of Darla. When we toured the venue, she listened to our ideas, our concerns, and promised to work within our budget. We left feeling like we wanted to be a "Castleton Couple" and that the venue was exactly what we dreamed of for our envisioned small, elegant, and classic wedding.

The entire wedding planning process with Darla was simple - which is what I wanted. She helped coordinate and attend meetings with each of our wedding vendors - the best in East Tennessee. Darla was available 24/7 via text, email, and phone call. She responded very quickly to all communications and offered great advice. Darla has a great relationship with all the vendors that we used, which made meetings fun and productive.

We used All Occasions Catering for the rehearsal dinner and reception, Waldorf Photography for engagement pictures and wedding, Sam Franklin for floral, Ogle Entertainment for the music, and All Occasions Party Rentals for the decorations. ALL vendors were extremely professional and executed their jobs perfectly to make my wedding a wonderful experience. The guests were raving about the food. I provided minimal descriptions for Sam and the bouquets/decorations were exactly how I pictured them to be. And Waldorf Photography has been a joy to work with throughout - from engagement pictures to now designing our wedding album.

The rehearsal dinner was on the Carriage House deck and it was a great venue to have a bbq themed dinner with the wedding party hanging out around the fire pit afterwards. Some of my bridesmaids and I stayed at the Manor house that night, and it was extremely convenient to wake up and not have to rush anywhere. Brunch was provided and it was a stress-free way to start the day.

That was one of the best things about the day for me: stress free. Knowing Darla was in charge of everything and I did not have to worry about anything really made my wedding day enjoyable. She was attentive to my needs and to the entire wedding party. My bridesmaids and I had a great time getting ready in the Manor House, while the groomsman chilled in the grooms quarters watching football on an HD TV. Our hair and make up was done by Bangs and Blush. It was great to have all services done at the location and not have to worry about getting to and from a salon. Jamie and Christian did an unbelievable job with the make up making all of my bridesmaids and myself gorgeous. Sybil did an unreal job on all hair, making sure everyone was happy. I have never felt or looked more beautiful!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. It was a fall day in East Tennessee, temperature was about 70, and the venue was in the vineyard with fall foliage all around - just what I wanted. All of our guests had a great time, and I am still receiving compliments to this day regarding our wedding and what a great venue Castleton Farms is.

Overall, I can't recommend Castleton Farms enough. Darla, the Castleton Farms staff, and the other vendors worked together to make our dream wedding come true.

Castleton Farms responded with the following comments:

Emily, you and Todd are certainly premiere examples of the Castleton Bride and Groom. I might "borrow" your comment about being a "Castleton Couple." I like that. We so enjoyed being a part of your wedding and trust we will see you again in the near future. Thank you so much for your gracious comments.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
150 Cedar Grove Road, Loudon, TN 37774

Begin Your Experience with us!

... read more

Surrounded by breathtaking views of the East Tennessee mountains and offering picturesque backdrops any direction you look, Castleton Farms is the ideal venue for the most romantic day of your life – your wedding. Castleton offers four different gardens to choose from, each unique from the other. Whether it’s the rustic Carriage House or the Tuscan-inspired Vineyard Garden, the enchanting Woodland Garden or the elegant Southern Garden, all of our gardens are customizable to reflect who you are as a couple. But more than just a venue, we’re event designers and coordinators, whose goal is to ensure you have a stress-free planning process and to bring your every wedding wish to life. Castleton Farms is truly an experience you don’t want to miss out on.

Don't just listen to us - take a minute and either view some of our images or watch some of our favorite Castleton Brides on their wedding day.

Give us a call at 865.376.9040 and let's begin your Castleton Experience today!

+/- read less
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Castleton Farms is by far one of the most beautiful and versatile wedding venues in the eastern part of the United States. They offer an upscale experience and can cater to any type of wedding, from country to Greek. Darla is on top of her game when it comes to providing the most stress free experience for any bride. She guides you through the entire wedding planning process to make sure you get what you want and need. -Cody Cody Myers Photography
Castleton Farms is a wedding venue from Knoxville, TN . We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Smoky Mountains , Chattanooga, and Nashville. Castleton Farms is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Knoxville wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in weddings, barn weddings, planning, and other events