Carrie Joy Photography

Carrie Joy Photography

Classy & Creative Wedding Photojournalism

Marietta, GA 30060 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I love the south. I love sweet tea, warm summer nights full of fireflies and fried chicken. I love genuine emotions, southern wedding traditions and capturing two people in love. If you're looking for a wedding photographer to capture the essence of the emotions surrounding a wedding day in a photojournalistic way while also helping you relax and look your best in portraits, I'm your girl.

My wedding packages start at $2400 which includes full day coverage, two photographers, an engagement session and all the digital photos. I also love doing After Wedding photo sessions and offer albums as your first family heirloom. I love getting to know each of my couples during the wedding planning process & realize that each wedding is unique as the love that runs between you, so feel free to reach out to me at carriejoy@carriejoyphotography.com and we'll put together a wedding collection that best meets your needs and who knows, maybe we'll become friends in the process!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Joy was a critical part of my wedding. Leading up to the event, Carrie Joy was proactive in planning discussions, responsive through email, and flexible to any changes we needed to make. She was thorough and comprehensive in planning the timeline of the day, and she added much-needed input when we had questions about anything. On our wedding day, when Carrie Joy arrived, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Just knowing that she was there and I would be in good hands was so comforting. Throughout the day, she was fun, friendly and personable, while still being professional and getting the job done. After our wedding, Carrie Joy had our images edited and back to us very quickly, and we could not be happier. She was the best decision we made regarding our wedding (besides deciding to get married in the first place!), and we are delighted to call her a friend now.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I have worked with many talented wedding photographers over the years, but Carrie Joy is without doubt one of the very best. She's personable and wonderfully artistic, and sees potential for amazing and emotion-evoking photographs at every turn -- the result being wedding day moments captured in a unique and personal way from beginning to end. I look forward to working with her this March and hopefully on many other weddings to come!
Carrie Joy Photography is a wedding Photographer from Marietta, GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Roswell, Kennesaw, and Atlanta. Carrie Joy Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic, Editorial, Emotional Wedding Photography
404-989-6777
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment