Carrie Joy Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carrie Joy was a critical part of my wedding. Leading up to the event, Carrie Joy was proactive in planning discussions, responsive through email, and flexible to any changes we needed to make. She was thorough and comprehensive in planning the timeline of the day, and she added much-needed input when we had questions about anything. On our wedding day, when Carrie Joy arrived, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Just knowing that she was there and I would be in good hands was so comforting. Throughout the day, she was fun, friendly and personable, while still being professional and getting the job done. After our wedding, Carrie Joy had our images edited and back to us very quickly, and we could not be happier. She was the best decision we made regarding our wedding (besides deciding to get married in the first place!), and we are delighted to call her a friend now.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Marietta, GA 30060
BLOG

Classy & Creative Wedding Photojournalism

I love the south. I love sweet tea, warm summer nights full of fireflies and fried chicken. I love genuine emotions, southern wedding traditions and capturing two people in love. If you're looking for a wedding photographer to capture the essence of the emotions surrounding a wedding day in a photojournalistic way while also helping you relax a nd look your best in portraits, I'm your girl.

My wedding packages start at $2400 which includes full day coverage, two photographers, an engagement session and all the digital photos. I also love doing After Wedding photo sessions and offer albums as your first family heirloom. I love getting to know each of my couples during the wedding planning process & realize that each wedding is unique as the love that runs between you, so feel free to reach out to me at carriejoy@carriejoyphotography.com and we'll put together a wedding collection that best meets your needs and who knows, maybe we'll become friends in the process!

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
Carrie Joy Photography is a wedding Photographer from Marietta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Roswell, Kennesaw, and Atlanta. Carrie Joy Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic, Editorial, Emotional Wedding Photography