Caroline Nicole Photography

Caroline Nicole Photography

Melbourne, FL 32904 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I am a wife, mother, and photographer in Melbourne, Florida. I shoot weddings, special events, and portraits. My style is primarily photojournalistic. I love to blend in with the ambiance of the day and record natural memories. I prefer to capture life as it happens, and I love to record those special moments when you think the camera isn't looking. I believe your pictures should reflect your life and personality. Your pictures should be something you cherish for a lifetime - they should be something your children and grandchildren will regard as priceless. I want your pictures to be beautiful. I want them to always remind you of how blessed you are...wherever you're at in life...because life is beautiful.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline was a spectacular wedding photographer! She is very low key and easy to work with, and her pictures are beautiful. She came recommended to us through my mom's rowing friend, and we loved her classic photo style. Incidentally, she had photographed one of my brother's childhood friend's weddings and their pictures sold us on choosing Caroline. My husband was also very, very pleased because he felt she had the perfect amount of presence, he felt strongly that our wedding should be a wedding/celebration/party and not a staged photo-shoot (although I am sure she could do that if that is what you want!). I would recommend her to anyone for any type of event !

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Services Used: Photography
Caroline Nicole Photography is a wedding Photographer from Central Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Melbourne, Cocoa, and Brevard County. Caroline Nicole Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding photography
321-368-9639
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards