Carole Cohen Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carole was a ninja at our wedding!

When I got the photos back from her I couldn't believe how many shots she took that I had NO IDEA she was anywhere close by for! She captured amazing moments during my wedding and honestly that is why I picked her---because I noticed from her photos on her website that she's great at capturing all those moments that are so important during a wedding....I am so happy she is also so great at observing the moments while being set apart from them and being unobtrusive because I have been to weddings where the photographer kept getting in the way during important moments and it really takes you out of the moment when someone keeps standing in front of you snapping photos---Carole didn't do that and she STILL got all the moments we wanted plus quite a few more.

As far as what Carole is like to work with, she is very organized, easy going (those things don't always go together), flexible, responsive, so supportive, professional, fast, detail oriented (especially with the editing of the shots she took) and just overall wonderful. She provides great value for money because she knows how people want to capture their celebrations but don't always want a bunch of frills and add-ons that they don't need.

I feel like I not only got amazing photos out of working with Carole but I also feel like I gained a friend. Thank you so much, Carole! You are so talented and I am so happy the stars aligned and we met!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Brooklyn, NY

Born and raised in Paris, now based in Brooklyn, I shoot weddings for a living and I LOVE IT.

I have been taking pictures since I could hold a camera, and I have a true passion for fine art photography.

I have shot traditional church ceremony with 500 guests, but I also shot in aquariums, theaters, on the beach, in the water. There is no limit and I love a challenge!

My style is simple and fuss-free. I won't make you put on a tie that has be tied hours ago. I shoot a wedding with a sense of naivity, and I always go with the flow. Like a fly on the wall, I will capture every moment that matters and put together a photo story that looks like you, and that will make you relive your day, exactly the way it was.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to ask me questions, or share your story and your expectations for your special day. I love hearing stories.

Details