Carley K Photography

Carley K Photography

Philadelphia | Ft. Laurderdale

Philadelphia | Ft. Lauderdale, 19125 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Carley K Photography is made possible by photographer Carley and soon to be husband Russell. Based out of Philadelphia but available for travel worldwide, Carley offers a charismatic and unique sense of style to making pictures for you to cherish for a lifetime. Please visit their blog, www.carleykphotography.com/blog, for a peak at their most recent work!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From meeting her for the first time, to hugging her at the end of the reception, Carley was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I were able to do an engagement shoot with Carley prior to the wedding, and I absolutely loved every shot and felt she totally captured us as...us! We had so much fun with her! I think capturing moments of your special occasion is one of the most important parts of the event, and Carley and her team are extremely talented at that, and they are fun, smart, energetic, talented, professional...truly the whole package of what you would want for a photographer!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Leigh
Carley K Photography is a wedding photographer from Philadelphia and Fort Lauderdale. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Carley K Photography is a professional wedding photography company that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in stellar wedding photography
267-235-2527
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards