Carley K Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't know where to begin thanking Carley. She made me feel so calm, relaxed, and confident on my wedding day. She made my bridal party and family feel comfortable. She worked seamlessly with me, my husband, my family, my bridal party, my DJ and venue. I didn't need to worry about making sure she got any shots because she had it ALL covered. She is a very talented photographer and an even more wonderful, genuine person. I can't imagine anyone else by our side to capture such a special day in our lives. Guests saw a few pictures that Carley was able to put on a slideshow by our wedding cake. I didn't get a chance to see them because I wanted to be surprised but everyone who saw them said they were AMAZING and that I will be so happy with them! We already talked about having Carley photograph our newborn one day! Her partner for the day, Jau, couldn't have been more perfect either. He made my husband and our groomsmen feel relaxed and comfortable for the guys prep pictures in the morning. He even ran back to get my fur that I left where we were taking formals. Thank you Carley and Jau for helping to make our wedding unforgettable. I cannot wait to see the pictures. After seeing your work with our engagement pictures, I can only imagine how beautiful they are going to be! I will be recommending you to every engaged couple I know!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Philadelphia | Ft. Lauderdale, 19125
BLOG

Philadelphia | Ft. Laurderdale

Carley K Photography is made possible by photographer Carley and soon to be husband Russell. Based out of Philadelphia but available for travel worldwide, Carley offers a charismatic and unique sense of style to making pictures for you to cherish for a lifetime. Please visit their blog, www.carleykphotography.com/blog, for a peak at their most recent work!

Details