Captivated Films

Captivated Films

13398 SW 128st
Miami, FL 33186 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Please visit our site for latest video samples and more information. www.CaptivatedFilms.com

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to begin… Javier and Team have been WONDERFUL to work with from the very first day we emailed him about a quote. When putting together your list of Top Cannot live without items for your wedding day a lot of times you hear that the videographer can be skipped. After working with Captivated and Javier and seeing the finished product, I would say that is the farthest thing from the truth. Knowing what I know now I would have to say that going with Javier and team was the one of the best decisions we made of the wedding. Javier captured every single moment of the entire wedding from getting ready to the end of dancing and has created a masterpiece with our wedding re-cap video. How I think about it now after having been through it is that people say that pictures are worth a thousand words but their video’s actually allow you to re-live that day. Finally, if anyone is considering Captivated and any other company all I have to say is that if you compare them side by side they most likely both tell an amazing story but Javier will let you have input into that story (if you want) and is MUCH more reasonably priced (in addition to giving you all of the footage – which other companies charge for). He really makes your wedding video embody you as a couple and that special day. Because of the video, Everyone we sent it to laughed and cried and remembered what an amazing day it was. Thank you Captivated!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Services Used: Videography
305-760-9723
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards