Capri Jewelry Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Let me start by saying that in all of my life, I have never before been so fortunate as to experience the level of service Chris at Capri has given me. I can say wholeheartedly that he has set a bar that will never be topped.

I had been shopping around for an engagement ring for my fiancée, and after visiting half a dozen establishments, I simply hadn’t found “the right ring” for her. Some of the rings had elements she liked, but were just missing something. I wanted it to be her very own, one that matched her perfectly, and that no one else will ever have. I was referred to Chris by a family member who had recently become engaged, and had their engagement ring custom created by Chris.

Immediately when I met Chris, he made sure I felt like I wasn’t there as just some customer, he made it clear with everything he did, that he understood the importance of what I had come in to talk to him about. Chris wanted to make this special occasion just as special as I did. He made it a very personal experience, and listened patiently to every detail I wanted to have in my fiancée’s ring.

Chris took the time to focus on me and give me the help I needed, from start to finish. He worked with my budget, and made sure that I was able to find the perfect Princess cut diamond; in cut, color, clarity and size.

I wanted a specific type of metal – Chris made it happen!

I wanted to combine many different vintage elements (some of which are rarely, if ever seen combined in engagement rings due to their complexity), while keeping the ring somewhat petite and simple (but still bold and gorgeous) at a glance, yet immensely intricate when taken in – Chris made it happen!

I wanted to ensure that the center diamond was raised to the perfect height in order to showcase it, while still complementing the ring as a whole – Chris made it happen!

The ring I wanted made was by no means an easy one to create (and I’ll be the first to admit that I’m meticulous to a fault when it comes to detail and making sure everything is as it should be) and Chris worked with me to exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds!

Chris went above and beyond (and then some!) in EVERY category. He made sure to communicate with me and understand exactly what I wanted in this ring, all while making sure it would look amazing, match my fiancée’s tastes perfectly, and still fall well within my budget!

I can’t say it enough; Chris is amazing, his professionalism, service and personal attention in ensuring you get what you want, within your budget, all while having an amazing experience throughout, has set an unreachable bar that no one else will come close to in my book.

My fiancée absolutely loves EVERYTHING about her ring (and she’s very attentive to detail); it was far beyond her expectations in the best of ways, and in EVERY way! I definitely know who I will return to, and refer to, for ANY jewelry needs from now on!

Thank you again Chris! A million times, thank you!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
601 S. Hill St. A1, Los Angeles, CA 90014
BLOG

Specialists in Certified Diamonds and Custom Designed Engagement Rings at Wholesale Prices

Diamond engagement rings, wedding rings and diamonds are our specialty. Located in the Downtown Jewelry District. We carry a large selection of white and fancy color G.I.A. and E.G.L. certified diamonds with Ideal Cuts. We provide our diamonds at wholesale prices with 25%-50% less than retail stores. The engagement ring you purchase will be custom made based on your finger size and with us matching the side diamonds quality grade to the center diamond. We create the rings utilizing 3D computer design technology cad software. We also do antique hand engraving style with scroll or filigree patterns. Our work is known for it's high quality craftsmanship. We offer our jewelry in 14K & 18K white or yellow gold and platinum. All jewelry purchased from us comes with an automatic service for life at no charge.

Appointments are highly recommended for Saturdays.

Pre-owned Rolex (no affiliation) and other fine watches.

We also appraise your jewelry.

Best Engagement Ring Store in Los Angeles has always been our goal. We are established in the heart of the Jewelry District also know as the Jewelry Mart or Diamond District and now have been serving worldwide for many years. We are a family operated business and have a majority of our clients that are repeat or have been highly recommended by their family and friends. We always provide customers with family-style service as each customer works directly with one of the family members either Gary, Chris, or Claude.

Member of the Better Business Bureau with a grade of  A+