CandyWarehouse.com

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I ordered bulk of Hershey's Kisses Dark Chocolates and they arrived the very next day. They did not melt with the help of a cold pack that was included in my box for free with expedited shipping. I am so grateful for the speedy response time and thoughtful packaging of my candies. I know my guests will love them! Thank you CandyWarehouse.com!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
215 S. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
BLOG

Fresh Candy Shipped Fast!

Here at CandyWarehouse.com, we pride ourselves on our vast selection and excellent customer service. Since 1998, we've strictly upheld a tradition of candy excellence! Would you like to create the ultimate candy buffet for your wedding?  Chances are, you can find everything you need right here, including exclusive sweets you won't find anywhere els e. And, shopping by color to match your bridal theme is easy at CandyWarehouse. We've got it all!.... from nostalgic to new, minty to sour, tiny to giant-sized, liquid to chunky, lavender to silver, hard to chewy, gourmet to gummy boogers!
Wedding Candy Buffet Design Tips Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDjXHr0btEQ
Details
Products: Catalog Products
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)