CandyWarehouse.com

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

We spent quite a bit of time trying to find chocolate dragees (jordan almonds) for wedding favors. We had ordered some from a vendor that turned out to be out of stock indefinitely and then called a few others that were also out of stock for an unknown period of time. Finally, we found candywarehouse.com. I was a little skeptical since this was a site I'd never heard of (I don't buy much candy), but I saw decent reviews here on weddingwire.com and thought we'd give it a shot. Our order was shipped the next day after we placed the order, and it arrived the morning after that (we did UPS 2-day so we wouldn't have to worry about heat issues; 2-day shipping also comes with an ice pack).

Needless to say, I'm glad that we are done candy shopping for our wedding favors! We are very happy with the product and the shipping.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
215 S. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
BLOG

Fresh Candy Shipped Fast!

Here at CandyWarehouse.com, we pride ourselves on our vast selection and excellent customer service. Since 1998, we've strictly upheld a tradition of candy excellence! Would you like to create the ultimate candy buffet for your wedding?  Chances are, you can find everything you need right here, including exclusive sweets you won't find anywhere els e. And, shopping by color to match your bridal theme is easy at CandyWarehouse. We've got it all!.... from nostalgic to new, minty to sour, tiny to giant-sized, liquid to chunky, lavender to silver, hard to chewy, gourmet to gummy boogers!
Wedding Candy Buffet Design Tips Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDjXHr0btEQ
Details
Products: Catalog Products
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)