Candace Jeffery Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Candace Jeffery Photography was my photographer of choice for my wedding, March 7th, 2015. I work in the wedding industry, myself, and have worked with Candace and Maegan for countless weddings. They are two of the sweetest people I know and are so talented.

Brian and I felt so comfortable around them, which made our snowy engagement shoot all the better because we were able to throw snow at each other, kiss, snuggle, and even roll around in the snow without feeling like we were on a photo shoot. It made for the most spectacular photos that we will cherish forever.

And they captured all of our special details from our wedding, big and small. We put so much time and effort into our wedding; flowers, cake, gifts, hair & makeup, the band… it was all captured in the gorgeous photos. They got our pictures back to us so quickly and presented them to us in the most beautiful way. They are classic, professional, amazing! Love you guys! Thank you for all that you did for us. We will never forget it!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1462 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033
BLOG
We believe in love. Real, passionate love that lasts a lifetime. For the past 7 years we've been lucky enough to have the privilege of freezing special moments of love for many happy couples. Each couple has their own way of making their love wonderful and unique. It is extremely fulfilling to be able to photograph couples during this time. The lov e that we share as husband and wife for each other and our children inspires us to photograph other couples in love. Some quick technical stuff: Candace graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 2002. We are members of Professional Photographers of America, and the ever exciting CT PUG group. We limit ourselves to 20 weddings a year. We want each of our clients to feel like they are the only ones we have. We believe that the beauty that we capture on your most special day deserves to be displayed only with the highest quality products. We never want our clients to be anything less than 100% satisfied with our talent, professionalism, and passion for excellence.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)