Candace Jeffery Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Maegan and Joe from Candace Jeffery Photography and I could not be more satisfied! From the moment we met them, they were both so easy going and made it so much fun to work with them. We first met them in October of 2013 for our engagement pictures, which came out amazing. I received so many compliments on how great the pictures looked and actually have had friends of mine book with them as well, since they saw how good our pictures came out.

I just received our wedding pictures the other day and still cannot stop looking at them. Maegan and Joe captured every moment perfectly. Picking them to do our photos was the best decision I made for our wedding!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1462 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033
BLOG
We believe in love. Real, passionate love that lasts a lifetime. For the past 7 years we've been lucky enough to have the privilege of freezing special moments of love for many happy couples. Each couple has their own way of making their love wonderful and unique. It is extremely fulfilling to be able to photograph couples during this time. The lov e that we share as husband and wife for each other and our children inspires us to photograph other couples in love. Some quick technical stuff: Candace graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 2002. We are members of Professional Photographers of America, and the ever exciting CT PUG group. We limit ourselves to 20 weddings a year. We want each of our clients to feel like they are the only ones we have. We believe that the beauty that we capture on your most special day deserves to be displayed only with the highest quality products. We never want our clients to be anything less than 100% satisfied with our talent, professionalism, and passion for excellence.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)