Cambridge Mill

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cambridge Mill is a spectacular venue in which to host your wedding. My husband and I got married here on February 21, 2015 and I can't rave enough about the service. Our Maitre D's Laura and Jenny were fantastic. From walking us through our rehearsal to carrying my veil and train through the snow, I couldn't have asked for better help. During our reception, I was told by many guests how amazing our venue was and how great the service was. One guest broke a glass on the dance floor and it was cleaned up within 90 seconds. The food is ridiculously amazing. Guests have told me that they are still thinking about their meal almost two weeks after the wedding. I can't express how wonderful it was to host our wedding at the Cambridge Mill. It may be a bit expensive but the food and service are worth every penny.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
130 Water Street North, Cambridge, ON N1R 1P1

Cambridge Mill is experiential dining at its best. The property’s historic charm, together with modern amenities creates the perfect ambiance, but it is the menu that defines the experience.

Your wedding is one of the most important and exciting events of your life. It is a reflection of love and commitment and a celebration of you and your partner’s new life together. Your wedding’s venue should complement that sentiment and Cambridge Mill is the utmost in romance and sophistication.

Cambridge Mill can host weddings from intimate groups to 200 people. Inside, the décor is understated chic meets rustic charm as original masonry and exposed wooden beams are gracefully complemented with rich fabrics and plush grey tufted chairs.

Cambridge Mill knows weddings – our experienced wedding coordinators will help you through every detail so the planning process runs smoothly and as stress-free as possible.

Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Server(s), Stat...