Cakes to Remember

Flexibility
Profile Picture
BostonK
07/25/2015

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful! My husband cannot eat gluten so we searched for a bakery that could provide a gluten-free option for the two of us and "regular" cake for the rest of our guests. Ellen does not just offer gluten-free cake - she takes pride in making GF cake that is just as good as "regular" cake! My husband was thrilled that he would be able to fully enjoy our wedding cake. (We did the the top tier GF and the remaining tiers as "regular" cake.) Ellen was an absolute pleasure to work with. For example, when I asked whether she thought a particular cake topper would work, she took the time to sketch out how it would look on the cake design I had chosen.

Cakes to Remember responded with the following comments:

I very much appreciate your sharing your experience! It was a real pleasure working with you too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
248 Cypress Street, Brookline, MA 02445

7 time winner of Best of Boston-The shop for gorgeous AND delicious cakes!

CAKES TO REMEMBER, established in 1988, is proud to be one of Boston's premier cake shops. We approach our work with a simple philosophy: each cake should not only taste as sumptuous as it looks but also capture the unique personality of the client. Cakes to Remember is the place to go if you are looking for truly custom, delicious, artful cakes.
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1988
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)