Cakes for Occasions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Cakes for Occasions for our wedding cake. The cake was probably one of the best cakes I have had, my husband who doesn't like cake even ate it. The tasting was so nicely set up and you never felt rushed. The staff was beyond friendly and accommodating. I look forward to ordering more items from them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
57 Maple Street, Danvers, MA 01923
BLOG

For Every Milestone.

For over seventeen years, Cakes for Occasions has been creating exceptional wedding cakes for couples planning their wedding in the Greater Boston, North Shore, and Southern New Hampshire areas. We specialize in custom designed wedding cakes and take great pride in hand decorating each one with care. We have an endless portfolio of wedding cake designs for you to choose from or bring in your own picture and ideas and we'll guide you through the process for creating your dream wedding cake. At Cakes for Occasions, we believe your wedding cake should be as delicious as it is beautiful.  Our wedding cake menu features both classic and specialty flavors such as Lemon Raspberry Mousse and our signature Opera cake. Our elegant designs paired with our decadent flavors will give you the dream cake you’ve been waiting for.

Call to schedule a complimentary wedding cake consultation and tasting. +/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
Kelly and her staff are always helpful with designing cakes for couples. I have had so many brides smiling from ear to ear while saying "It's exactly what I wanted. Tamie Rodolosi Event manager The Hellenic Center,Ipswich, MA 01938
PROS I KNOW (90)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)