Cakes by La'Meeka Custom Cake Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

La'Meeka was a DREAM to work with. She is kind and caring about the needs of the bride and groom. We unfortunately had to change our date and she did not have any issue with it. Also the night before the wedding the ribbon still hadn't been dropped off to her but she provided ribbon for us to ensure our day went off without a hitch. Needless to say, LaMeeka can do anything you ask of her. We wanted the groom's cake to represent the racer side of the groom, so we asked for "traffic cones" that looked dirty. La'Meeka drew exactly what we wanted while sitting in our meeting. Both the wedding cake and the groom cakes tasted incredible. She had no problem making an excellent specialty groom cake. All-in-all we would definately use her again and encourage all to experience her services.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1067 Forest Parkway, Suite E, Forest Park , GA 30297
BLOG

Making all your cake dreams come true!

We create Edible Masterpieces for every ocasion. We can create the ultimate dream cake for your wedding or special event. Beautiful cakes in every style, from traditional to the latest trends, available in a variety of flavors to suit every taste.

My dear brides I have to ask, do you really want the most important cake of your life to come from a supermarket?

+/- read less