Cakes By Elisa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elisa is a sweetheart who also happens to be an extremely talented fondant cake decorator. After seeing her work on Facebook, I contacted her about our need for a wedding cake for my daughter's recent wedding. We met and I gave her a picture of what we wanted. Because of their opposite work schedules, she sent me home with samples of her cake for my daughter and fiance to try and they decided on the vanilla cake with raspberry filling. Elisa even offered to loan us her beautiful decorative cake stand and to deliver the cake to the reception. I had a very good feeling about Elisa from the first day we met and she came through wonderfully for us. When I entered the ballroom after the wedding ceremony and saw the beautiful cake she had made, I was so happy! It looked so beautiful and tasted delicious! Thank you so much, Elisa for your beautiful work and for sharing your talent with us on this very special day. I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know who needs a beautiful cake for their occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Serving all of Central Florida, Deltona, FL 32725

Custom Cakes For All Occasions

Cakes by Elisa takes pride in producing elegant cakes for all occasions in all of Central Florida. The designs are innovative, creative, stylish and made especially for your event.

Cakes By Elisa offers you a various flavors, fillings and frosting designs for you to choose from. Choose from upscale fondant cakes decorated with hand molded
flowers or creative 3D designs that compliment your special day. Whatever theme you may have to make your perfect day shine, Cakes By Elisa will work with you to ensure your cake is a reflection of your dreams come true.

Details
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes