Cafe Ala Carte

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bailey
03/08/2014

The Gelato Carte was a huge hit at our wedding! Diana was great to work with from the beginning! We had a special idea in mind for serving gelato at our reception. We wanted to see if we could have a Bailey’s Irish Cream flavor of gelato because Bailey is my first name and my husbands last name is Gelato(Bailey’s Gelato). Diana loved the idea and said it would work! We were so excited we could actually have that because we didn’t know if it would be possible ☺ It tasted just like Bailey’s and was absolutely delicious! I didn’t get to try all the flavors but heard from our guests that they were amazing as well. I highly recommend The Gelato Carte!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Clearwater, FL 33761
BLOG

At Your Next Event!

Café Ala Carte is Florida’s premier mobile, gourmet coffee catering service.  By providing impeccable service from set up to breakdown we were voted “Best Coffee Service” in the “Best of Tampa Bay”.  We create an unforgettable experience that is a delight to the senses.

We specialize in bringing unlimited specialty coffees, ... read more

We specialize in bringing unlimited specialty coffees, gourmet teas and hot chocolate with stellar service to any size event.  From a small gathering to a formal black tie affair, Café Ala Carte will add that extra special touch that will make your event unique.

We deliver and set up the coffee bar, provide a barista/server for duration of the event, unlimited specialty coffees—regular, decaf, and iced flavored, gourmet teas—regular and decaf, and hot chocolate.  We provide glassware or designer disposable cups, and an array of non-alcoholic flavorings, sugar swizzle sticks, and assorted sweeteners.  All we need is a standard dedicated electrical outlet to create decedent coffee drinks for your next event.

Let us know if we can help you leave a lasting impression with your guests and set your event apart from the rest!

+/- read less
PROS I KNOW (83)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)