cabfare productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mitch was beyond fantastic at the wedding. I found his work and reached out to him even though I was getting married in Pennsylvania the week before Thanksgiving and he was responsive on the phone and excited about the wedding. He's priced incredibly well for the talent and product. While at the top end of my budget, I was able to fly him out and get full day coverage for less than what local vendors were advertising. He was calm and fun on the day and adapted easily to the frustrating weather and timing. I'm so excited to see the finished product and would recommend cabfare to anyone.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
5224 20th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
BLOG

Mitch Mattraw of cabfare productions is the Northwest’s go-to indie wedding filmmaker. Why "indie"? My films are just plain different, a signature style at once heartfelt, quirky, sensuous and fun. For many years now, I have been an innovator in seamlessly blending vintage super8 f ilm with cutting edge HD video, long before the current trend of "the vintage chic look."  I am referred nationally by many of the best wedding coordinators, designers and photographers, who want to provide their clients with a different experience not born from the wedding video multiplex.

Details
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Packages: 8mm Movie Film, Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Montage - Wedding Highli...
Liability Insurance: Yes