C Thompson Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Awanya
10/12/2013

C Thompson Photography covered our wedding in October of 2013. I have no words to describe the awesome service my husband and I received. Carlton and Sheila were more than just photographers........they at times doubled as "referee" and "event coordinator" with a class and grace all to itself. They had everyone at ease and weren't at all intrusive. Now lets talk pictures......SIMPLY AMAZING!!! The colors of their pictures jump out at you and tell such amazing stories. We actually are able to relive our special day simply by just looking at our photo album. And did I mention that their prices are very reasonable? You only get one chance to capture your special day. If you want to do it right...we highly recommend C Thompson Photography.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the opportunity Awanya. It was such a privilege to be a part of such a moving event. I wasn't sure Troy had it in him to expose such emotion but you sure knew how to bring it out of him. The vows you two shared made it so difficult to shoot as I was fighting back the tears of joy for your two.

Bless you two and your beautiful life together,

Carlton and Sheila

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bowie, MD 20720

...an eye for beautiful images

Every photograph we take is special to us.  We approach every project with a sense of style.  We're inspired by each and every client we meet and are proud to capture their special day.  From the engagement to wedding and beyond, our images will help you relive all the once in a lifetime moments in your life.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards