C Pratte, a wandering Professional Bridal Seamstress

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I had a wonderful experience with C!! I was worried about my dress not being easy to work with since it is made out of such a bigger crocheted lace, but she did a wonderful job! She tried a new type of bustle with my dress, and a detail wasn't sitting comfortably in her mind the night I took it home. She called me and asked to see me again so she could change it. She wanted to triple check that the bustle was going to be secure! I didn't even notice, and may not have until the day of the wedding, so I thought it was great that she made the initiative to make sure it was correct. I truly appreciated how thorough she was through the whole process!! I can't wait to wear my dress!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Essex Junction, VT

Now accepting appointments for the summer of 2015

After the death of 3 parents in 4 months, and a sudden health issue for Shawn (my significant only), we decided it was time to cut loose and see the United States. We purchased a 21' travel trailer, sold all our possessions, rented our home and hit the road spending up to 6 months at a time in different locations around the states working as we go. Our home is now behind us and the world is ahead. That's why I call myself a wandering Professional Bridal Seamstress!

For the summer of 2015, I will be accepting appointments from June to August. My appointments will be at Fiori Bridal Boutique in Essex Junction, VT. Brides with wedding dates in the months of June thru October of 2014 may be the best served during this time, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I can be reached by email at cecilee@pshift.com or through this website.

In order to provide detailed attention and a relaxing atmosphere for my brides a ONE hour appointment is scheduled for Mondays when Fiori Bridal Boutique is closed to the public. My work is prompt, only needing one week to complete most alterations. Because I limit my appointments to 3  brides per week appointments fill up quickly.

I have nearly 40 years of sewing experience and have worked with silk to cotton and everything in between!  I have spent years in the full service bridal salon business and am accustomed to treating my brides in that manor. I wouldn't have it any other way! I prefer to work with a limited number of brides at a time, allowing me to focus my attention on the special few, not the masses. My philosophy is to make your alteration experience as relaxing and enjoyable as your time choosing your gown.  After all it's just a gown until it fits you properly!

+/- read less