C Pratte, a wandering Professional Bridal Seamstress

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

C was a delight to work with. I loved that she was willing to get creative with me and offer some unique touches to my dress. I totally wanted to go there and she was there with me. She even pondered a headpiece between fittings. The headpiece is wonderful, creative and totally me. She was able to have a vision of who I was and what I may like. She did so with respect and professionalism. And my Mom was very happy! Always a plus! I would recommend this wandering seamstress to family and friends.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Essex Junction, VT

Now accepting appointments for the summer of 2015

After the death of 3 parents in 4 months, and a sudden health issue for Shawn (my significant only), we decided it was time to cut loose and see the United States. We purchased a 21' travel trailer, sold all our possessions, rented our home and hit the road spending up to 6 months at a time in different locations around the states working as we go. Our home is now behind us and the world is ahead. That's why I call myself a wandering Professional Bridal Seamstress!

For the summer of 2015, I will be accepting appointments from June to August. My appointments will be at Fiori Bridal Boutique in Essex Junction, VT. Brides with wedding dates in the months of June thru October of 2014 may be the best served during this time, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I can be reached by email at cecilee@pshift.com or through this website.

In order to provide detailed attention and a relaxing atmosphere for my brides a ONE hour appointment is scheduled for Mondays when Fiori Bridal Boutique is closed to the public. My work is prompt, only needing one week to complete most alterations. Because I limit my appointments to 3  brides per week appointments fill up quickly.

I have nearly 40 years of sewing experience and have worked with silk to cotton and everything in between!  I have spent years in the full service bridal salon business and am accustomed to treating my brides in that manor. I wouldn't have it any other way! I prefer to work with a limited number of brides at a time, allowing me to focus my attention on the special few, not the masses. My philosophy is to make your alteration experience as relaxing and enjoyable as your time choosing your gown.  After all it's just a gown until it fits you properly!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)