Buzz Bakery

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Buzz Bakery provided both wedding cake and cupcakes for our recent wedding reception. We had a tasting to sample different tastes and selected a broad set of cupcakes - I recommend the Mexican Chocolate cupcake while my daughter liked the Red Velvet ones. They were a great value and easy to work with. The only issue we had was that they had the wrong date in the original contract. They had it a week earlier and actually delivered it a week early before the reception. They owned their mistake and delivered a fresh cake and set of cupcakes the following week. I considered them very professional that way and glad to see them be responsive to their mistake. I would recommend them and just make sure all dates are correct.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
901 Slaters Lane, Alexandria, VA 22314

Classic American Bakery, Creative Confections

Dreaming up a cake, cupcakes or unique dessert table for your special event is one of our favorite things we do here at Buzz. Always an imaginative and memorable process, our offerings run the gamut from masterfully made and decorated wedding cakes – available in a multitude of sizes, shapes and flavors – to whimsical cupcake displays, homemade pies and one-of-a-kind cookies. Our creative pastry team will work carefully with you from vision to delivery, and ensure every last detail is perfect for your big day or big party.

Please feel free to contact us through the form on this page or directly via email at weddings@buzzbakery.com

Details