Butler's Unique Catering

Butler's Unique Catering

10 E Franklin St
Richmond, VA 23219 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'o...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
About Us

Chef Todd Butler opened Butlers Unique Catering in the spring of 2007. Chef Butler has worked in fine dining restaurants and fine catering and event planning from Colorado to Florida and Virginia, where he landed in the summer of 2003. Chef Butler worked many years as a chef at Mel's in Denver, Colorado and The Iron Horse Restaurant in Ashland, Virginia.  He has been named Chef of the Month several times in his career, along with Best of Richmond and Denver, Colorado. In 2009 Chef Butler aquired Lola's Lunches where he is still the chef overseeing all of the daily executive lunches around Richmond, but still continues to focus on the fine dining and event planning aspect of Butler's Unique Catering. Let Us take care of your wedding, we can plan everything from start to finish. We offer hors d'oeuvres to fully plated dinners with staff and our own in house florist.

Recently we have moved to 10 E Franklin St in the heart of Old Historic Downtown.  We boast a Ball Room with a Bride's Room and Groom's Room.  Also, a beautiful patio perfect for a spring Bride.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd and Robyn are amazing!!! They are great to work with and wonderful at all they do. No matter what I wanted to do, if Todd heard me say it he would immediately find a way to do it in the most cost effective way. Their "yes ma'am and sir, that can be done" attitude is phenomenal!!!! I have never been more please with a company. They know how to make you feel happy, stress free and relaxed the whole way. If at any time I was stressed, one would respond with encouraging worlds and a don't worry we got it look! BUT that's not the best part!!! Their food is absolutely delicious!!! Their spread is always gorgeous and fresh. They never let the food sit long and no could refuse it long either! :) If I at anytime in the future need a caterer, I will not hesitate to call Todd. I feel so much happiness when I think about their service, value and food. They were the best and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks!!! Call them if you have a big or small event, they will not disappoint!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering
Profile Picture
Private User
Butler's Unique Catering is a wedding Caterer from Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Richmond, DC, and Charlottesville . Butler's Unique Catering is a professional wedding Catering that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Customer Service, Wedding Planning, and Overall Experience
804-519-9278
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire