Bustle Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have asked for more of a professional and creative wedding planner! Lindsey went above and beyond to ensure my wedding was the best day of my life.....and it was! She was there to answer all of my questions and to take away any of my stresses. She was so attentive! I knew that my wedding day would go off without a hitch and it did! On my Wedding day, I was able to focus on spending that time with my husband, friends and family rather than thinking about what could go wrong at the ceremony or reception. I knew Lindsey was there to handle anything the day could have thrown her way. I would highly recommend having Lindsey Scrivner as your wedding planner! I have already told all of my engaged friends about how great she is!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
8102 Alamosa Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46236

Wedding Planning for Indy's Brides

Bustle Event Design is a full-service event design company that offers completely customizable packages to couples looking for help planning their wedding. Bustle Event Design’s mission is to simply do whatever it takes to make your wedding day exactly how you imagined it to be.

Packages: Complete
Partial
Month-of
Reception-only
Consultation

For more information on packages (PDF document), click here.
Details