Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events

Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events

Just say "I Do" in a barn...at Burdoc Farms!

1655 Pleasant Grove Road
Crofton, KY 42217 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

With a gazebo, The Old "Leanin" Barn with  hard wood floors, The Tobacco barn with crystal chandeliers and plenty of open spaces there are many options to choose from for your wedding day. Whether you are going for country, rustic, vintage, simple, elegant, or western, Burdoc Farms will lend itself to your vision.

The gazebo is hand crafted and Amish built. It has a shingle roof and sits in a quiet corner space surrounded by lush forest. The Leanin’ Barn is a 5,000 square foot hay barn that has been converted into a venue space. It features hard wood floors and a stage area with string lighting and a side space that can be used for a bar and catering. The Tobacco Barn is a traditional pole barn built in 1953 with a bar, restrooms, prep kitchen and crystal chandeliers with room for 400 guest for a great reception option.

All packages include the use of The Lil’ Cabin is a log cabin that was built by the owners of Burdoc Farms and with an open floor plan including a fully equiped kitchen, dining area and living room, with a fire place and cathedral ceilings in the living room, including a bathroom with a washer and dryer.

If you have a large wedding party or many people coming in from out of town, The Big House, also a log cabin, has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms available for rental. Please ask for additional information.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so blessed to have my wedding here! We found Burdoc Farms online and called Sara Shepard, shortly after we knew this was the place for us. She was so helpful in so many ways! She was able to answer any wedding questions I had, go over my list to make sure I had things done, and even had wonderful vendors to recommend to me. A few weeks before the wedding she even took time out of her days to e-mail me and make sure I was doing okay with the planning and that things were set up, at this point she also helped calm me down with all of the stress that was piling on between the wedding, and graduating college the day before. Mrs. Shepard was an angel during our wedding, helping people know where to set up, where to park, preventing any ceremony interruptions, and she even got pictures of our wedding that we still hold dear. If all of this doesn't say enough, I forgot something important to me at the venue and she met me a town over to get it back to me. She is an honest, whole-hearted, loving woman and I would recommend getting married at her venue ANY day. It is such a beautiful place on it's own but this family makes it even better. It's easy to decorate because it is already so beautiful, so that is another bonus! I had 6 other engaged women asking about how to rent the venue for their weddings because it was so beautiful and has so much to offer. Four different locations to put to use, and each one is beautiful with it's own special touch. Even my photographers were in awe at the beauty of this farm :)

• Wedding: 05/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Mechelle
1 Review
Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events is a wedding venue from Western Kentucky. We service weddings througout the local area, including Clarksville, TN, Bowling Green, KY, and Owensboro, KY. Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Western Kentucky wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in rehearsal dinners, wedding and corporate events, location for engagement pictures.
270-424-8766
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire