Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events

Profile Picture
Mechelle
1 Review
05/11/2014

I was so blessed to have my wedding here! We found Burdoc Farms online and called Sara Shepard, shortly after we knew this was the place for us. She was so helpful in so many ways! She was able to answer any wedding questions I had, go over my list to make sure I had things done, and even had wonderful vendors to recommend to me. A few weeks before the wedding she even took time out of her days to e-mail me and make sure I was doing okay with the planning and that things were set up, at this point she also helped calm me down with all of the stress that was piling on between the wedding, and graduating college the day before. Mrs. Shepard was an angel during our wedding, helping people know where to set up, where to park, preventing any ceremony interruptions, and she even got pictures of our wedding that we still hold dear. If all of this doesn't say enough, I forgot something important to me at the venue and she met me a town over to get it back to me. She is an honest, whole-hearted, loving woman and I would recommend getting married at her venue ANY day. It is such a beautiful place on it's own but this family makes it even better. It's easy to decorate because it is already so beautiful, so that is another bonus! I had 6 other engaged women asking about how to rent the venue for their weddings because it was so beautiful and has so much to offer. Four different locations to put to use, and each one is beautiful with it's own special touch. Even my photographers were in awe at the beauty of this farm :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1655 Pleasant Grove Road, Crofton, KY 42217
BLOG

Just say "I Do" in a barn...at Burdoc Farms!

With a gazebo, the Overlook Platform, The Old "Leanin" Barn with hard wood floors, The Tobacco barn with crystal chandeliers and plenty of open spaces there are many options to choose from for your wedding day. Whether you are going for country, rustic, vintage, simple, elegant, or western, Burdoc Farms will lend itself to your vision.

... read more

The gazebo is hand crafted and Amish built. It has a shingle roof and sits in a quiet corner space surrounded by lush forest.

The Overlook Platform faces the west so that you can have a sunset wedding. The view will remind you of the mountains!

The Old Leanin’ Barn is a 5,000 square foot hay barn that has been converted into a chapel space. It features hard wood floors and a stage area with Edison bulb string lighting. This is your plan "B" if you are unable to use one of the outdoor areas because of the weather!

The Tobacco Barn is a traditional pole barn built in 1953 with a bar, restrooms, prep kitchen, Edison light bulb string lighting, and 5 crystal chandeliers with room for up to 300 guest for a great reception option. The barn also features a great deck for your guest to relax during the reception and the best feature of all, a 150 year old outdoor fireplace reconstructed on the patio off the deck!

All packages include the use of The Lil’ Cabin for the ladies to prepare and the big house for the gentlemen to prepare.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events is a wedding venue from Western Kentucky. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Clarksville, TN, Bowling Green, KY, and Owensboro, KY. Burdoc Farms Wedding Venue & Events is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Western Kentucky wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in rehearsal dinners, wedding and corporate events, location for engagement pictures.