Bugbee's DJ Plus

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend Bugbee's DJ Plus to ANYONE needing a wedding or event DJ. I actually hired them based on a recommendation from a friend who got married a few years ago. Clearly nothing has changed for the worse with them, as they gave stellar service at my wedding. I was a bit of a high maintenance bride (in my opinion at least) when it came to the list of songs I wanted played (and more importantly, NOT played) and Dan was incredibly patient and helpful to me with that. He also essentially helped coordinate the timeline of my reception and helped me make decisions that I think really added to the flow of the party. It was an incredible evening and the guests are still telling me how great the music was! Bugbee's is excellent, don't hesitate to hire them, they are truly worth every penny!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Grand Rapids, MI 49504

Professional Planning. Professional Service.

Bugbee's DJ Plus is one of the Midwest's leading wedding and party services.  We are a Wedding DJ and Event Service based in Champaign IL.  We also have a location in Grand Rapids MI and serve clients thoughout many states.

At Bugbee's we sincerely believe every event should be an ... read more

At Bugbee's we sincerely believe every event should be an elegant representation of the clients we serve.  The Bugbee's Team brings an experienced and professional approach to planning your event.  On top of our professional DJ service, Bugbee's offers state of the art LED uplighting, Monogram Projection, and Media Equipment.

The Bugbee's Team understands the amount of time, effort, preparation, and expense you put toward your event.  Our goal is to allow every client to fully engage in and enjoy the culminating events of such work. Through our unique preparation, expert DJ's, and passion for what we do Bugbee's has achieved the recommendation of hundreds of clients, numerous venues, and countless vendors throughout the Midwest.  It would be our honor to serve you and provide the fantastic event you deserve!

*Bugbee's now has Plus Services that include: LED UpLighting, PhotoBooth Services, Monogram Projection, and More!

*We now accept Credit Card Payments.  Please locate the Payment tab on our website to make your fast, secure and convenient payment!

Email us for more information at: info@bugbeesdjplus.com

Click on the link to be directed to our website: bugbeesdjplus.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1988
Employees: 10
Accepts: Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Bugbee's DJ Plus is a wonderful company to work with. They are always very cordial and accommodating. The focus of their services are the wedding couple from the moment you meet them and throughout the entire wedding process. They are very professional and really know what it takes to make a wedding unforgettable. I would highly recommend this company for any event and especially your wedding day!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Bugbee's DJ Plus is a wedding DJ and Event Service from Champaign IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana. Bugbee's DJ Plus is a professional wedding DJ and Event Service that has been part of the Central Illinois and West Michigan wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Professional Service and Professional Event Planning